Close

Custom text box on home page and custom featured category box?

JnEng
10 years ago
#4512 Quote
I have been asked if we could add a block of text under the slider and featured categories on the home page? It would be 3-4 lines long.

The other option we are looking for is to have one of the boxes that displays the featured categories be a custom image. The reasoning for this is that our ultimate goal is to have two stores set up (one CDN and one USD) and some of our products are not available to the US. Instead of dropping the featured categories to two on the homepage, we want to know if it is possible to have a custom image put in there in our US store.

I am not a programmer, so if we need to pay to have this done, please let me know what the approximate cost would be.

Here's the dev site: http://raceenergy1.azurewebsites.net/
Deni
10 years ago
#4517 Quote
JnEng wrote:
I have been asked if we could add a block of text under the slider and featured categories on the home page? It would be 3-4 lines long.

The other option we are looking for is to have one of the boxes that displays the featured categories be a custom image. The reasoning for this is that our ultimate goal is to have two stores set up (one CDN and one USD) and some of our products are not available to the US. Instead of dropping the featured categories to two on the homepage, we want to know if it is possible to have a custom image put in there in our US store.

I am not a programmer, so if we need to pay to have this done, please let me know what the approximate cost would be.

Hello,

At this moment we are pretty busy and we do not have the time to make any customization.
Sorry, but I am sure you will made your way through !
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
JnEng
10 years ago
#4518 Quote
Deni wrote:

Hello,

At this moment we are pretty busy and we do not have the time to make any customization.
Sorry, but I am sure you will made your way through !

Thanks for your reply. It is good that you are so busy.

As for making my way through, as I said, I am not a programmer and .ASP is completely over my head. I guess I can just look for a programmer that has worked with your templates before.