Close

goToTop in public web

ManuelBalkanica
3 years ago
#21434 Quote
Hello,

We are using Emporium Theme on Nop 4.2. We are trying to implement scroll to top button, like in admin area. We found that on _Root.Head.cshtml you already have something implemented but we don't know how to make it work.

There is a div likea this:
<div class="scroll-back-button" id="goToTop"></div>

What we want is to show scroll to top button while scrolling down or something similar.
todor.atanasov
3 years ago
#21437 Quote
ManuelBalkanica wrote:
Hello,

We are using Emporium Theme on Nop 4.2. We are trying to implement scroll to top button, like in admin area. We found that on _Root.Head.cshtml you already have something implemented but we don't know how to make it work.

There is a div likea this:
<div class="scroll-back-button" id="goToTop"></div>

What we want is to show scroll to top button while scrolling down or something similar.

Greetings,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Yes, there is an element with id="goToTop", which is hidden with CSS. You can override that CSS in order to show it. However, I would advise you to test it on mobile devices and make sure it's not overlapped with some other elements.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com
danjou
2 years ago
#21804 Quote
Ho, I would also like to add the go-to top button, can you tell me which CSS file I need to update?
Boyko
2 years ago
#21808 Quote
danjou wrote:
Ho, I would also like to add the go-to top button, can you tell me which CSS file I need to update?

Hi danjou,

Simply search for "goToTop" in the css files inside the theme's Content/css folder and you will find it.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
rbrons
one year ago
#22173 Quote
Dear,

I am using htis theme as well in version 4.5 and I can't find hte information in the css file for the button gototop. As this button is available in the admin area, I would like to have this in the front for the customers as well.
Hopefully you can help me with this?

Thank you.