Close

Endless scroll

beatmaster
3 years ago
#21369 Quote
Hi, I am in the process of upgrading from 3.9 to 4.3 by creating a new site

We are building a custom theme but using the Ajax Filters plugin.

I noticed something during testing the other day, one category contains about 500 products, page size is set to 20 products and we have Endless scroll enabled.

What I noticed is that the category page would load the first 20 products and then the next 20 and the next 20 until all 500 products would be loaded on the page, this would happen without any scrolling being done and I found this awesome and thought maybe this was part of the new speed improvements 4.3 is supposed to bring.

This "feature" is now gone and I was asking my main developer about this and he had not noticed when this was happening and does not know why this would happen.

Do you have any suggestions as to what was going on and how we could make this happen again, this really reduced loading time for large categories, wich has been a problem for us, and I would really like to have this feature if possible.
beatmaster
3 years ago
#21372 Quote
No suggestions regarding this?
todor.atanasov
3 years ago
#21389 Quote
beatmaster wrote:
No suggestions regarding this?

Greetings,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I'm afraid that we have no such feature in the Ajax Filters. We have only the Endless scroll feature which loads products only when needed, on scroll.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com