Close

Attribute selector choosing only 1 image

Jhopper
10 years ago
#4471 Quote
Hello,

I have edited the quick-view and cloud-zoom plugins to work with images pulled from a server.

Everything is working fine but when choosing a different attribute for example a different colour option for a product, it displays the same image for every different colour.

Any ideas or what script/view needs editing?

Thank you

Boyko
10 years ago
#4474 Quote
Jhopper wrote:
Hello,

I have edited the quick-view and cloud-zoom plugins to work with images pulled from a server.

Everything is working fine but when choosing a different attribute for example a different colour option for a product, it displays the same image for every different colour.

Any ideas or what script/view needs editing?

Thank you

Hi JHOPPER,

You need to look at the views of the plugins i.e Views\CloudZoom\CloudZoom.cshtml file.
There is a script that handles the attribute changes and changes the pictures in the cloud zoom.
Search for this "pictureAdjustmentTableName" and you will find the script.

p.s: I don't see any orders associated with your account neither of the Quick View nor the Cloud Zoom.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Jhopper
10 years ago
#4475 Quote
Hello,

Thank you for the reply!

The templates and plugins were ordered under a different account, my bosses!

I'll go look at them files now, thank you again.
Tebox
8 years ago
#10557 Quote
I have a small problem,

Products with product attributs is not updating the price in QV and it is working fine on the product page.

Example
i have a bottle of syrup in 250ml and 500ml, default i is 250ml, showing the price of 39 DKK but nothing happens to the price when selecting the 500ml. the price is still 39. But if i add it to the cart, the prise is right! 69 DKK in the cart.
Deni
8 years ago
#10558 Quote
Tebox wrote:
I have a small problem,

Products with product attributs is not updating the price in QV and it is working fine on the product page.

Example
i have a bottle of syrup in 250ml and 500ml, default i is 250ml, showing the price of 39 DKK but nothing happens to the price when selecting the 500ml. the price is still 39. But if i add it to the cart, the prise is right! 69 DKK in the cart.

Hi, 

Yes, there was a small issue in the QuickView.min.js file. Please update the QuickView plugin and this file in particular. Then clear your browser cache and your problem will be gone.

Let us know if this is your case !
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
Tebox
8 years ago
#10589 Quote
Deni wrote:
I have a small problem,

Example

Hi, 

Yes, there was a small issue in the QuickView.min.js file. Please update the QuickView plugin and this file in particular. Then clear your browser cache and your problem will be gone.

Let us know if this is your case !

Still not working :) the plugin is bundeled with the theme we bought, is that a problem regarding updates?
Deni
8 years ago
#10593 Quote
Tebox wrote:
Still not working :) the plugin is bundeled with the theme we bought, is that a problem regarding updates?

Hi, 

If you have a theme, then I suggest you to download it again from our site, then delete the old QuickView files from the yourNopInstallation/Plugins/ folder and place the new ones. Also update the Core plugins as well.

If you still have any troubles with that, please raise a ticket providing us admin credentials to your site.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com