Close

Social Networks footer logo - Nop 4.2

ChillyWilly
3 years ago
#21284 Quote
Hi Nop-Templates team!
Hope you´re all doing great during this times.
I want to change the logo for one of the social networks, Pinterest for example, for a Whatsapp logo. I tried to search for the images in the plugin  folder so that I replace it but I couldn't find anything about it.
Could you guys give me a hand please? I'm using Nop 4.2 btw.
Thank you very much and stay safe!

Chilly
todor.atanasov
3 years ago
#21292 Quote
ChillyWilly wrote:
Hi Nop-Templates team!
Hope you´re all doing great during this times.
I want to change the logo for one of the social networks, Pinterest for example, for a Whatsapp logo. I tried to search for the images in the plugin  folder so that I replace it but I couldn't find anything about it.
Could you guys give me a hand please? I'm using Nop 4.2 btw.
Thank you very much and stay safe!

Chilly

Hello,

Thank you for your reply!

On some of our themes we use images, however, on others, the icons are added as either SVG or font files. Could you let us know which theme you are using, so we can investigate further?

Looking forward to your reply!
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com
ChillyWilly
3 years ago
#21297 Quote
Hi Todor,
I'm using the Emporium theme and as of today, I couldn't find any icon for any of the logos available!

Chilly
todor.atanasov
3 years ago
#21306 Quote
ChillyWilly wrote:
Hi Todor,
I'm using the Emporium theme and as of today, I couldn't find any icon for any of the logos available!

Chilly

Greetings,

The icons in the Emporium theme are in SVG format file - \Themes\Emporium\Content\icons\emporium-icons.svg.

Inside, you will find the SVG definition of all the icons and you can use their unicode values to change the content CSS rule of the icon element on your website (more accurately, of the ::before element of the icon).

Bear in mind that the unicode value is encoded, so the unicode value for the Pinterest icon is:

unicode="D"

However, we add the following CSS rule to the ::before element of the actual icon on the website:

content: "\44";

That slight difference is due to the encoding.

Bear in mind that our icons file does not contain the Whatsup logo.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com
ChillyWilly
3 years ago
#21307 Quote
Hi Todor!
Thank you very much for the answer, I tried a way to find an SVG codifier to unicode with no avail, until I just read a little bit more in the top of emporium-icons.svg file and found IcoMoon.
Still stuggling to find out how to display the logo correctly but it is the endgame, so thank you again for the response!

Chilly
todor.atanasov
3 years ago
#21314 Quote
ChillyWilly wrote:
Hi Todor!
Thank you very much for the answer, I tried a way to find an SVG codifier to unicode with no avail, until I just read a little bit more in the top of emporium-icons.svg file and found IcoMoon.
Still stuggling to find out how to display the logo correctly but it is the endgame, so thank you again for the response!

Chilly

Greetings,

Since our Emporium icons do not include the WhatsUp icon, I can assist you in using any of the existing icons in the Emporium icons file.

Please let us know if you need any further advice or raise a ticket in our support system.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com