Close

Home Page CSS Styling appears incorrectly

michael.lemke
3 years ago
#21252 Quote
I have NopCommerce running on an Azure VM. After unzipping NopPavilionTheme_4.3.360.32357, I placed the Plugins into wwwroot\Plugins, and I placed Pavilion folder wwwroot\Themes.

Everything seems to be working fine, except for when I view the site on the largest possible screen size the CSS styling seems to disappear and the home page looks incorrect. For example, the home page displays the text "SEVENSPIKES.THEMES.PAVILION..." for all the links. Had anyone seen this before after installing a theme?
Boyko
3 years ago
#21261 Quote
michael.lemke wrote:
I have NopCommerce running on an Azure VM. After unzipping NopPavilionTheme_4.3.360.32357, I placed the Plugins into wwwroot\Plugins, and I placed Pavilion folder wwwroot\Themes.

Everything seems to be working fine, except for when I view the site on the largest possible screen size the CSS styling seems to disappear and the home page looks incorrect. For example, the home page displays the text "SEVENSPIKES.THEMES.PAVILION..." for all the links. Had anyone seen this before after installing a theme?

Hi,

"SEVENSPIKES.THEMES.PAVILION..." these are the keys of the theme resources so it means that they are missing for some reason (it should not depend on the screen size).
It seems like they have not been imported during the installation of the theme.
Please submit a ticket and provide access to your store so that we can check for any errors in the Log and see why the resources are missing.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
michael.lemke
3 years ago
#21264 Quote
Hey,

Thank you for your reply. I discovered the error, my Theme download was version 3.3 and and my NopCommerce installation was 3.4. I downgraded my NopCommerce to 3.3, then included the Theme and Plugin folders in Visual Studio when I published the app and everything works fine.