Close

How to pass page size manually using a button / link to load all more products per page

pvinit
10 years ago
#4438 Quote
Hi,

How can I load all products on single page without pagination? With an optional pagination.

To do this I have added a page size of 10,1000. And hide the paging option dropdown. Note that none of category is having more than 1000 products.

So Now page loads with page size of 10 products. To remove pagination, I just need to load page with page of 1000 products, for the same I am thinking of adding a link / button. So in URL we can pass query string for the same. However, with your plugin enabled, I'm not sure how to do this.

Please advise.
iliyan.tanev
10 years ago
#4440 Quote
Hi PVINIT,

You could pass it using something like: http://yourStoreUrl.com/Category#/pageSize=1000&viewMode=grid&orderBy=10&pageNumber=1

You need to give it a viewMode, orderBy and pageNumber parameters so it could work properly.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
pvinit
10 years ago
#4442 Quote
Hi, Thanks for your response. but this doesn't work. After I apply a filter page is back with pagination.

Moreover, I want to hide View all link when this link is clicked and page is loaded with all products.

Pls help.
iliyan.tanev
10 years ago
#4444 Quote
Hi,

I would suggest after you disable "Allow customers to select page size" to give it a "Page size" that would be the default page size and it will be used in all cases, with or without filter.

You could hide "view all" link by imlementing some kind of custom JavaScript logic applied to the click event handler.

Regards
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
pvinit
10 years ago
#4447 Quote
iliyan.tanev wrote:
Hi,

I would suggest after you disable "Allow customers to select page size" to give it a "Page size" that would be the default page size and it will be used in all cases, with or without filter.

You could hide "view all" link by imlementing some kind of custom JavaScript logic applied to the click event handler.

Regards

Hi, not sure what you mean. Can you explain with more details..

If I disable "Allow customers to select page size", then I would not able to give page size options like this.. 10,1000.

Also not sure how to implement custom logic to hide. Can you give me some idea on this as well?
pvinit
10 years ago
#4455 Quote
Any Update?
iliyan.tanev
10 years ago
#4458 Quote
Hi PVINIT,

If you disable it you are left with only one option in "page size" field and this is the default one for the specific category and it will determined the number of products that would be displayed in any case.

If you want your customers to have the option to chose page size you could set the large page size value you are using in the link on first place. It will not work in all cases!

For the JS logic I would suggest to take a look at LocalStorage and SessionStorage.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
pvinit
10 years ago
#4490 Quote
iliyan.tanev wrote:
Hi PVINIT,

You could pass it using something like: http://yourStoreUrl.com/Category#/pageSize=1000&viewMode=grid&orderBy=10&pageNumber=1

You need to give it a viewMode, orderBy and pageNumber parameters so it could work properly.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Hi, But I'm still waiting for your update as the above does not work!

Please advise.
iliyan.tanev
10 years ago
#4493 Quote
Hi,

This works fine with me.
Can you describe your steps ?

Regards.
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team