Close

Blog, News and forum SEO

fundamentalav
4 years ago
#21081 Quote
Hi,
Is possible or are there any plans to add SEO Templates for Blog, News and forum posts?
Thanks Chris
Boyko
4 years ago
#21087 Quote
fundamentalav wrote:
Hi,
Is possible or are there any plans to add SEO Templates for Blog, News and forum posts?
Thanks Chris

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your suggestion!

Could you please elaborate how you see these templates to look like for each of the above i.e Blog, News and forum post?
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
fundamentalav
4 years ago
#21095 Quote
HI,
Was hoping there could be a option add seo tokens to blog and or news posts.
Main issue which made ask for this is when a log post gets shared on social media it does not use the Body or Body overview for the description. It just puts in the global generic web site description.
Maybe this is something for the Rich Blog plugin instead?
Have it so that social media posts use the blog posts description or overview description.
CHris
Boyko
4 years ago
#21097 Quote
fundamentalav wrote:
HI,
Was hoping there could be a option add seo tokens to blog and or news posts.
Main issue which made ask for this is when a log post gets shared on social media it does not use the Body or Body overview for the description. It just puts in the global generic web site description.
Maybe this is something for the Rich Blog plugin instead?
Have it so that social media posts use the blog posts description or overview description.
CHris

Hi Chris,

Actually what you want is different than the meta data that the Smart SEO plugin modifies and is related to SEO.
If you want to specify the description or image when you share the post in Facebook then you need to have open tags as described here - https://ogp.me/
Actually I think we add og:image for the blog posts in our Rich Blog plugin.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
ideadocet
4 years ago
#21106 Quote
Hi,
can you tell me why we are receiving the following error after saving a post could not find File Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.RichBlog\Lucene\lucene_indexRichBlogPostRow\_8y.si?
File does not exists in the folder (there is a file named _8z.si instead).

How to fix?

Thank you,
Marco
Boyko
4 years ago
#21109 Quote
ideadocet wrote:
Hi,
can you tell me why we are receiving the following error after saving a post could not find File Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.RichBlog\Lucene\lucene_indexRichBlogPostRow\_8y.si?
File does not exists in the folder (there is a file named _8z.si instead).

How to fix?

Thank you,
Marco

Hi Marco,

You can delete the Lucene folder which contains the indexed Lucene search data in order for the search to work. You can then Reindex it from the administration of the plugin.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
AlexSmooth
one year ago
#21906 Quote
I agree with Chris, it would be great if you could add SEO templates for blogs or news.
BillyUdoka
one year ago
#21932 Quote
Yes, it is possible to add SEO templates for blog, news, and forum posts. All you have to do is go to your SEO Dashboard and click on "Add New SEO Template." From there, you can select the type of post you want to create a template for and fill out the necessary information. Once you're done, hit "Save Changes" and your template will be applied to all future blog, news, and forum posts. To have the best templates, consult SEO experts. I found this white label SEO reseller that customises templates for you, helps you save time, and ensures that your content is optimised for search engines. I suggest you give it a shot.
Ejes
one year ago
#21973 Quote
How do I add SEO to my blog?

Blog SEO Tips

Use 1–2 long-tail keywords.
    Use keywords strategically throughout the blog post.
    Optimize for mobile devices.
    Optimize the meta description.
    Include image alt text.
    Limit topic tags.
    Include user-friendly URL structures.
    Link to related blog posts.