Close

Upgrading from version 4.10 to 4.20

OTH
4 years ago
#20970 Quote
Hi,

We are using the Emporium theme with nopCommerce 4.10, however we are planning on upgrading nopCommerce over to version 4.20 this weekend.

Am I correct in understanding that your upgrade script includes upgrading the following?:

-nopCommerce
-Theme
-Plugins

I saw this information here: https://www.nop-templates.com/how-to-upgrade-nopcommerce-theme-with-plugins

I just wanted to be sure what I have to do before I upgrade our nopCommerce. Just wanted to know of this will only upgrade nopCommerce and the theme or if it also includes your plugins?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
OTH
todor.atanasov
4 years ago
#20972 Quote
OTH wrote:
Hi,

We are using the Emporium theme with nopCommerce 4.10, however we are planning on upgrading nopCommerce over to version 4.20 this weekend.

Am I correct in understanding that your upgrade script includes upgrading the following?:

-nopCommerce
-Theme
-Plugins

I saw this information here: https://www.nop-templates.com/how-to-upgrade-nopcommerce-theme-with-plugins

I just wanted to be sure what I have to do before I upgrade our nopCommerce. Just wanted to know of this will only upgrade nopCommerce and the theme or if it also includes your plugins?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi,

Yes, the guide in our documentation shows you how to upgrade the nopCommerce, our theme and the plugins that come with our theme (as they are contained in the Theme archive that you download on step 6).

However, if you have any of our plugins that don't come with the theme archive (but you bought separately or have the plugin collection), you would have to download the given plugin for 4.2 and install it before you install the theme version 4.2 on step 6.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com
OTH
4 years ago
#20982 Quote
Thank you very much, everything worked like a charm!
Best regards,
OTH
todor.atanasov
4 years ago
#20987 Quote
OTH wrote:
Thank you very much, everything worked like a charm!

That's great. I'm happy I was able to help!
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com