Close

When will the New Attachment and HTML plugin be ready for Jewelry Theme?

[email protected]
10 years ago
#4286 Quote
Hi

When will the new Attachment and HTML plugin be available for download with the Jewelry theme?

Many thanks

Philip
Boyko
10 years ago
#4287 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
Hi

When will the new Attachment and HTML plugin be available for download with the Jewelry theme?

Many thanks

Philip

Hi Philip,

These two plugins won't be included in our premium themes. But if you find any of these plugins useful you can purchase them separately. Please refer to this post.
In short there are already a lot of plugins that come with the themes and we simply don't have resources to keep adding and supporting any new plugins to our themes while keeping the theme  prices the same.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
[email protected]
10 years ago
#4289 Quote
Thanks for clarifying. If I buy the HTML and the Attachment plugins, do I simply install them into the Jewelry theme, or must he plugin be skinned to look the same as the rest of the Jewelry theme.

thanks
Boyko
10 years ago
#4290 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
Thanks for clarifying. If I buy the HTML and the Attachment plugins, do I simply install them into the Jewelry theme, or must he plugin be skinned to look the same as the rest of the Jewelry theme.

thanks

Hi Philip,

Very good question!
Yes, you simply install them just like you do with any other of our plugins and you don't need to style them as they come prestyled for the Jewelry theme. Basically all owners of a premium theme will benefit of having these plugins prestyled for their themes if they decided to purchase the plugins.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team