Close

New plugins

iojvan
10 years ago
#4272 Quote
Why there is no Nop Attachments and Nop HTML Widgets plugins in my downloads (my account is valid until 4/30/2014)??
Boyko
10 years ago
#4277 Quote
iojvan wrote:
Why there is no Nop Attachments and Nop HTML Widgets plugins in my downloads (my account is valid until 4/30/2014)??

HI iojvan,

Yes, you license is valid and you get free support and updates till 4/30/14. Also if we decide to add any new plugins or functionality for the theme you will get them for free. Just like we did with the new responsive release of the electronics theme and the plugins, which you have received for free and also we haven't changed the price of the theme, which would have affected the renewal price.
But these two plugins are not included into the Electronics theme (actually any of our themes).
There are several reasons for this.
First these are plugins that are quite specific and have no visual effect on the theme itself (they don't change the look and feel of the theme although they enhance the nopCommerce functionality).
Another reason is that the price of all the plugins that come with the theme have been for a very long time much more than the price of the theme itself. Now even the price of the Ultimate Plugin Collection is higher than the price of the theme and if we are about to include all the plugins then we would have to change the price of the theme to match the price of the collection. This is something we want to prevent (raising the price of the theme) as our clients would have to pay higher price for plugins that they might not want to use , which is the case with the backend plugins or any plugins that have a very specific functionality. Plugins that improve the navigation and the shopping experience are still (and will always be) part of the theme i.e Mega Menu, Ajax Filters, Quick View, Ribbons etc.

If you need specific plugins from the backend ones that are not included in the theme we can provide a discount for these plugins, so that you can take advantage of being our client and a license holder of any of our premium themes.
If you decide to purchase any new plugin I would advice you to first write to our sales mail.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
iojvan
10 years ago
#4288 Quote
Tnx for your replay. I understand now...

Best regards...