Close

General Discussion

Support
10 years ago
#4283 Quote
Topic for general discussion regarding the Nop Smart Responsive Theme.
jburke
9 years ago
#7387 Quote
I really like the Smart theme! Good job! I have one small issue. The search box is not centered with my logo like on your demo site. The search box seems to be higher and it throws of the aesthetics of the header. How may I fix this? I do not have the theme public yet...
Boyko
9 years ago
#7393 Quote
jburke wrote:
I really like the Smart theme! Good job! I have one small issue. The search box is not centered with my logo like on your demo site. The search box seems to be higher and it throws of the aesthetics of the header. How may I fix this? I do not have the theme public yet...

Hi jburke,

This needs to be amended via CSS. So we will need a link to your web site in order to advice what the css should be as it depends on the height of your logo image.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
jburke
9 years ago
#7404 Quote
Thanks for the response. I was able to fix it via CSS. One other issue that I see is that I put my Company's Pinterest url in and the link is linking wrong. On the "Follow Us" buttons at the bottom, after inserting www.pinterest.com/shinybars the link that it wraps the image with is: http://shinybars.com/t/www.pinterest.com/shinybars i'm not sure why it is appending a topic page to the front of the pinterest link.
jburke
9 years ago
#7405 Quote
Ignore this. I was able to fix it by typing http:// on the front of the link in the theme settings....

jburke wrote:
Thanks for the response. I was able to fix it via CSS. One other issue that I see is that I put my Company's Pinterest url in and the link is linking wrong. On the "Follow Us" buttons at the bottom, after inserting www.pinterest.com/shinybars the link that it wraps the image with is: http://shinybars.com/t/www.pinterest.com/shinybars i'm not sure why it is appending a topic page to the front of the pinterest link.
jakubz
9 years ago
#8783 Quote
Hi! I don't want create new topic.

I have question where can I enable in smart template "search engine" looks like on demo page? I talk about possible to search with using category (header form)? 
jakubz
9 years ago
#8784 Quote
Hi! I don't want create new topic.

I have question where can I enable in smart template "search engine" looks like on demo page? I talk about possible to search with using category (header form)? 
jakubz
9 years ago
#8789 Quote
Ok i know :)
jakubz
9 years ago
#8955 Quote
Maybe Smart Responsive theme support lazy loading? 
Deni
9 years ago
#8958 Quote
jakubz wrote:
Maybe Smart Responsive theme support lazy loading? 

Hi, 

Unfortunately, the Smart theme does not have lazy loading functionality, but you can implement it easily via any jQuery lazy loading plugin.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com