Close

cannot add conditions for new ribbon

jeffahart
10 years ago
#4074 Quote
I am trying to add a new ribbon for out of stock items.  When I save the condition record for type: Quantity - EqualTo - 0.00.  The record will not save.  It just disappears.   Cannot figure what I'm missing.

Thanks,
jeff
hristian.dimov
10 years ago
#4078 Quote
jeffahart wrote:
I am trying to add a new ribbon for out of stock items.  When I save the condition record for type: Quantity - EqualTo - 0.00.  The record will not save.  It just disappears.   Cannot figure what I'm missing.

Thanks,
jeff

Hello Jeff,

I tried to reproduce your problem but everything works fine for me. Can you tell me what version of nopcommerce & plugin version you're using? Also what is you browser( + version ) ?

Best regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com Team
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
jeffahart
10 years ago
#4083 Quote
Looks like it was hung.  I cleared cache and everything yesterday today when I got back to it the conditions were there.  What I am finding is if I have two or more stores open I need to enter admin via the store where the condition was NOT set to see the condition in the admin module, that was saved in the other instance.  But I can see the ribbon results for stores which the condition was set for.  It's a cache memory thing.

I noticed that the values under type category for the conditions are not store agnostic in the admin module.  I have to enter the admin module from the store where the category is published or I cannot see the values for type category in the value dropdown.

limited to stores is not checked, but when I check all stores it still filters for the store in which the admin module was accessed through.

Not sure if that's the intended behavior, but it actually works in my favor since I have so many categories and subcategories.  Just had me scratching my head for a bit wondering where the categories went.

Boyko
10 years ago
#4097 Quote
jeffahart wrote:
Looks like it was hung.  I cleared cache and everything yesterday today when I got back to it the conditions were there.  What I am finding is if I have two or more stores open I need to enter admin via the store where the condition was NOT set to see the condition in the admin module, that was saved in the other instance.  But I can see the ribbon results for stores which the condition was set for.  It's a cache memory thing.

I noticed that the values under type category for the conditions are not store agnostic in the admin module.  I have to enter the admin module from the store where the category is published or I cannot see the values for type category in the value dropdown.

limited to stores is not checked, but when I check all stores it still filters for the store in which the admin module was accessed through.

Not sure if that's the intended behavior, but it actually works in my favor since I have so many categories and subcategories.  Just had me scratching my head for a bit wondering where the categories went.

Hi jeffahart,

We will double check what you are talking about that the conditions are not store agnostic and will let you know.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Boyko
10 years ago
#4154 Quote
Hi jeffahart,

The "store agnostic" issue is fixed now. You can download the plugin again from our web site and update it.

Many thanks for reporting this!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team