Close

theme upgrading problem vers. 3.1 to 3.2

fakeplacebo
10 years ago
#3928 Quote
Hi there,

I have problems with upgrading Nop NeoFashion Responsive Theme 3.1 to 3.2

1- I upgraded Nopcommerce vers. 3.1 to 3.2 as directed (step 1 to 5) successfully. I checked store and back office was working fine after upgrade process.

2- I tried to upgrade Nop NeoFashion Responsive Theme as directed.Step 1 to 4. I executed theme upgrade script at the  on my database. But I couldn't do step 5. Because my site did not started anymore and my domain "hepsidantel.com" started to forward to this error page:

"http://hepsidantel.com/errorpage.htm?aspxerrorpath=/"

3- I restored website from back-up, and tried upgrading for second time but it's ended with exact same result.

4- so could you give me some tips please?

Best Regards
Boyko
10 years ago
#3929 Quote
Hi,

You can check the error following this guide.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
fakeplacebo
10 years ago
#3931 Quote
Hi,

I changed web.config file.

and now domain is forwarding to this error page:

"Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: The controller for path '/login' was not found or does not implement IController.

Source Error:

Line 3:  @foreach (var widget in Model)
Line 4:  {
Line 5:      @Html.Action(widget.ActionName, widget.ControllerName, widget.RouteValues)
Line 6:  }

Source File: e:\HostingSpaces\izgisoft\hepsidantel.com\wwwroot\Views\Widget\WidgetsByZone.cshtml    Line: 5"

note: and secondly, while I'm  executing 7Spikes_upgrade script in SQL Management Studio 2012 getting this message:

"Caution: Changing any part of an object name could break scripts and stored procedures."

Best Regards

Boyko
10 years ago
#3933 Quote
Hi,

That is strange as by looking at the error it seems like something is trying to open the login page, while I guess you are actually on the Home page. Could you check that the theme files are properly uploaded on your server. I would advice to download the theme package and delete the old theme folder and add the new one and try again. If you still have problems then please send an email to our support mail.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
fakeplacebo
10 years ago
#3964 Quote
Hi,

I finally find a way to upgrade my Nopcommerce

1- I uninstalled Nop NeoFashion responsive theme and all 7Spikes plugins.
2-I upgraded Nopcommerce 3.1 to 3.2
3- and than I reinstalled 7Spikes and Nop NeoFashion Responsive Theme

now it's working fine

Regards