Close

warnings in log

joster
10 years ago
#3893 Quote
Hello-

We've got a few sliders configured, but only 1 of them is active. Running 3.20 with alfresco theme.
I'm getting these warnings in my log very frequently and not sure why or how to stop them:

Warning  Resource string (sevenspikes.plugins.anywheresliders.admin.carouselsettings) is not found. Language ID = 1  

Warning  Resource string (sevenspikes.plugins.anywheresliders.admin.carousel3dsettings) is not found. Language ID = 1

When I looked in string resources, I can find them by system.name, but they have no value specified...so I tried putting a "0" in the value field and updated..then the slider stopped working completely, but caused no more warnings in log. So I went back to edit the string resource again to remove the "0" I added... and it will not let me update with no value!!!

What value should be there for these two resources, and where did they go??!!??

UPDATE:  
I deleted and re-configured another slider like the other one, and am not getting the warnings in my log any more, but I am still curious if you have information why this could happen.

Thanks!
Support
10 years ago
#3927 Quote
Hi Joster,

This is really strange and maybe they are some old entries in the resources. They should have values "Carousel 2D Settings" and "Carousel 3D Settings".

Can you please let us know if there are still warnings so that we can investigate it further.

Thanks for your assistance!

Best Regards!
joster
10 years ago
#3954 Quote
I haven't had that error since deleting and re-creating the slider, but have had more than a few of these per day:

The view 'FacebookChannel' or its master was not found or no view engine supports the searched locations. The following locations were searched: ~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxCart/Themes/Alfresco/Views/SocialWidget/FacebookChannel.cshtml ~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxCart/Themes/Alfresco/Views/Shared/FacebookChannel.cshtml ~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxCart/Views/SocialWidget/FacebookChannel.cshtml ~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxFilters/Themes/Alfresco/Views/SocialWidget/FacebookChannel.cshtml ~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxFilters/Themes/Alfresco/Views/Shared/FacebookChannel.cshtml ~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxFilters/Views/SocialWidget/FacebookChannel.cshtml ~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.SmartSEO/Themes/Alfresco/Views/SocialWidget/FacebookChannel.cshtml ~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.SmartSEO/Themes/Alfresco/Views/Shared/FacebookChannel.cshtml ~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.SmartSEO/Views/SocialWidget/FacebookChannel.cshtml ~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.QuickView/Themes/Alfresco/Views/SocialWidget/FacebookChannel.cshtml ~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.QuickView/Themes/Alfresco/Views/Shared/FacebookChannel.cshtml ~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.QuickView/Views/SocialWidget/FacebookChannel.cshtml ~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.ProductRibbons/Themes/Alfresco/Views/SocialWidget/FacebookChannel.cshtml ~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.ProductRibbons/Themes/Alfresco/Views/Shared/FacebookChannel.cshtml ~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.ProductRibbons/Views/SocialWidget/FacebookChannel.cshtml ~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs/Themes/Alfresco/Views/SocialWidget/FacebookChannel.cshtml ~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs/Themes/Alfresco/Views/Shared/FacebookChannel.cshtml ~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs/Views/SocialWidget/FacebookChannel.cshtml ~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.MegaMenu/Themes/Alfresco/Views/SocialWidget/FacebookChannel.cshtml ~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.MegaMenu/Themes/Alfresco/Views/Shared/FacebookChannel.cshtml ~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.MegaMenu/Views/SocialWidget/FacebookChannel.cshtml ~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.JCarousel/Themes/Alfresco/Views/SocialWidget/FacebookChannel.cshtml ~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.JCarousel/Themes/Alfresco/Views/Shared/FacebookChannel.cshtml ~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.JCarousel/Views/SocialWidget/FacebookChannel.cshtml ~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.InstantSearch/Themes/Alfresco/Views/SocialWidget/FacebookChannel.cshtml ~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.InstantSearch/Themes/Alfresco/Views/Shared/FacebookChannel.cshtml ~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.InstantSearch/Views/SocialWidget/FacebookChannel.cshtml ~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.CustomerReminders/Themes/Alfresco/Views/SocialWidget/FacebookChannel.cshtml ~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.CustomerReminders/Themes/Alfresco/Views/Shared/FacebookChannel.cshtml ~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.CustomerReminders/Views/SocialWidget/FacebookChannel.cshtml ~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.CloudZoom/Themes/Alfresco/Views/SocialWidget/FacebookChannel.cshtml ~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.CloudZoom/Themes/Alfresco/Views/Shared/FacebookChannel.cshtml ~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.CloudZoom/Views/SocialWidget/FacebookChannel.cshtml ~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AnywhereSliders/Themes/Alfresco/Views/SocialWidget/FacebookChannel.cshtml ~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AnywhereSliders/Themes/Alfresco/Views/Shared/FacebookChannel.cshtml ~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AnywhereSliders/Views/SocialWidget/FacebookChannel.cshtml ~/Themes/Alfresco/Views/SocialWidget/FacebookChannel.cshtml ~/Themes/Alfresco/Views/SocialWidget/FacebookChannel.vbhtml ~/Themes/Alfresco/Views/Shared/FacebookChannel.cshtml ~/Themes/Alfresco/Views/Shared/FacebookChannel.vbhtml ~/Views/SocialWidget/Faceb
joster
10 years ago
#3955 Quote
..as well as the productribbons issue I mentioned here:
http://www.nop-templates.com/boards/topic/564/bugs/page/2#3937
Support
10 years ago
#3957 Quote
Hi,

The error with the "FacebookChannel.cshtml" view is related to another plugin which should have a view called "FacebookChannel.cshtml". You see our plugins as they register their paths for their views in the base route provider and when a view is missing all registered view locations are searched including the ones from our plugins. But the actual warning is that another facebook plugin is looking for the specified view and could not find it. Please check your facebook plugin if it works properly.

Best Regards!
Boyko
10 years ago
#3961 Quote
joster wrote:
..as well as the productribbons issue I mentioned here:
http://www.nop-templates.com/boards/topic/564/bugs/page/2#3937

Please see the answer in the correct topic (no need to duplicate posts).

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team