glhays
10 years ago
#3854 Quote
Facebook, Twitter and others
glhays
10 years ago
#3855 Quote
Version 2.65 of the Beauty Theme
Can not seem to be able to find the right resource in the admin panel to change the url values for facebook and twitter buttons in the footer. It only appends to the store domain value.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Boyko
10 years ago
#3861 Quote
glhays wrote:
Version 2.65 of the Beauty Theme
Can not seem to be able to find the right resource in the admin panel to change the url values for facebook and twitter buttons in the footer. It only appends to the store domain value.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi glhays,

Don't you find these two settings in the administration of the Beauty theme plugin here Plugins -> Nop Beauty Theme -> Settings ?

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
glhays
10 years ago
#3866 Quote
Thank you for the response.
I saw this "ExternalAuth.Facebook" setting but it doesn't seem to be the value I am looking for.
In the footer there is a Follow us section with a link Image for the facebook, twitter and an Rss feed.
the footer,cshtml view page has this for the url "@facebookURL", I assume that this is a setting or string resource somewhere. I can not seem to locate it.
Thanks & Happy Holidays
glhays
10 years ago
#3867 Quote
Update:
Just found & would like to post for others.
In All settings Advanced of Admin site, locate the "beautythemesettings.facebookurl" setting name and enter your url.
Kind Regards to all.
Support
10 years ago
#3904 Quote
glhays wrote:
Update:
Just found & would like to post for others.
In All settings Advanced of Admin site, locate the "beautythemesettings.facebookurl" setting name and enter your url.
Kind Regards to all.

Hi,

Just to further explain that this setting can be found in Administration -> Plugins -> Nop Beauty Theme -> Settings where there is a textbox with all social links that can be used in the theme. It is not necessary to set this setting via the All Settings menu.

Best Regards!