Close

JCarousel Product Thumbnails

tarweb
10 years ago
#3564 Quote
I noticed on the demo theme there's a JCarousel for the product page if there are more than 4 thumbnails. I've tried setting this in the "Manage JCarousel" section but it doesn't mention anything about the product page. How do I go about setting thumbnails on the product page so the user can click through if there are more than 4 images? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Boyko
10 years ago
#3566 Quote
tarweb wrote:
I noticed on the demo theme there's a JCarousel for the product page if there are more than 4 thumbnails. I've tried setting this in the "Manage JCarousel" section but it doesn't mention anything about the product page. How do I go about setting thumbnails on the product page so the user can click through if there are more than 4 images? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

HI tarweb,

The carousel in the Cloud Zoom plugin is different than the JCarousel plugin. You can set the images to be in Carousel from the administration of the Cloud Zoom plugin.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
tarweb
10 years ago
#3567 Quote
Perfect! Works great... thanks!
ik.rajaram
8 years ago
#9543 Quote
Great... It works perfectly. Thanks man... :)
mustafa57
3 years ago
#21476 Quote
hi

I cannot set the transition, this article is writing, I will be glad whatever I do

(sevenspikes.plugins.admin.inputstyles.postfix.seconds)

It is writing hard, I cannot intervene
todor.atanasov
3 years ago
#21479 Quote
mustafa57 wrote:
hi

I cannot set the transition, this article is writing, I will be glad whatever I do

(sevenspikes.plugins.admin.inputstyles.postfix.seconds)

It is writing hard, I cannot intervene

Greetings,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Could you please explain further what the issue is? You can otherwise raise a ticket in our support system, so you can provide us with some screenshots of the issue.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com