Close

Bugs

Support
10 years ago
#3560 Quote
Topic for reporting any Nop Alicante Responsive Theme problems.
MattyLB
10 years ago
#3580 Quote
Product Ribbons all show centered - no matter the Position chosen - on both Small & Big product pictures.
MattyLB
10 years ago
#3581 Quote
share button space on 480.css & 768.css is too narrow. changed mine to 237px and it seems to work fine. :)

is there an easy way to move the wishlist button down next to the cart/buy now button?
MattyLB
10 years ago
#3582 Quote
alternative payment method (paypal, google, etc) button does not show below the checkout button on any of the views. :)
Support
10 years ago
#3586 Quote
MattyLB wrote:
share button space on 480.css & 768.css is too narrow. changed mine to 237px and it seems to work fine. :)

is there an easy way to move the wishlist button down next to the cart/buy now button?

Hi Matt,

The product share button space is reserved for a share button with size 16x16, while you have updated your to be bigger with size 32x32. It really looks nice and you have correctly increased the reserved space about it.

If you want to move the wishlist button down to the buy now button, you will need to edit the Themes/Alicante/Views/Catalog/ProductTemplate.Simple.cshtml view and move the @Html.Partial("_ProductAddToWishlistButton", Model.AddToCart) call to the  @Html.Partial("_AddToCart", Model.AddToCart, dataDictAddToCart) call. But you may need some styling to adjust the button as you wish to look like.

Let me tell you about one of our latest features. Now you can write your own custom css in the administration of the plugin for the theme, rather than editing manually the styles.css file. I think thus is much more easy for our customers. So if you need to add some css for the new position of the wish list button, you can do it via the administration.

Hope that helps!
Support
10 years ago
#3588 Quote
MattyLB wrote:
alternative payment method (paypal, google, etc) button does not show below the checkout button on any of the views. :)

Hi Matt,

The alternative payment methods are displayed below the cross sells by default in nopCommerce. We will change this and will let you know once is done.

Thanks!
Support
10 years ago
#3590 Quote
MattyLB wrote:
Product Ribbons all show centered - no matter the Position chosen - on both Small & Big product pictures.

Hi Matt,

Thank you fro your observations. We will fix it asap and will let you know!

Thanks again!
Support
10 years ago
#3624 Quote
Support wrote:

Hi Matt,

The alternative payment methods are displayed below the cross sells by default in nopCommerce. We will change this and will let you know once is done.

Thanks!

Hi Matt,

The alternative payment methods have been styled. Can you please update your theme and add the Themes/Alicante/Views/ShoppingCart/OrderSummary.cshtml view to your theme and update the Themes/Alicante/Content/css folder with the downloaded one.

Thanks!
MattyLB
10 years ago
#3626 Quote
Support wrote:

Hi Matt,

Thanks!

Hi Matt,

The alternative payment methods have been styled. Can you please update your theme and add the Themes/Alicante/Views/ShoppingCart/OrderSummary.cshtml view to your theme and update the Themes/Alicante/Content/css folder with the downloaded one.

Thanks!

Looks great! I made some adjustments on styles.css to allow flexibility when the cart totals box has added lines. (margin: -35px 0 55px 0; (-35 instead of -55) and an adjustment on 980.css... of course this may still become awkward and the buttons could overlap if more lines such as Discount, Gift Card Amount, etc are added to the cart totals box.  Can the addon buttons be spaced automatically under the checkout button or is there another margin reference point these buttons must adhere to?

Thanks!

P.S. - any developments on the Alicante product ribbons? i tried a few things and i'm only able to get the text or overlay ribbons to move, not the backdrop ribbon. and what I tried also messed up the catalog product view. take your time - perfection doesn't happen over night. =)
Boyko
10 years ago
#3641 Quote
Hi Matt,

You can remove the default styling for the Alicante theme from this file:
SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.ProductRibbons\Themes\Alicante\Content\Ribbons.css

Simply delete or modify the .product-ribbon class definition.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Support Team
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team