General Discussion

Support
12 years ago
#401 Quote
Please post here anything related to Nop Ultimate Plugin Collection
chvi
11 years ago
#1602 Quote
I am unable to login to my site, so I called Arvixe and they suggested that because enabling plugins
were the last thing that I did, that one of them could be the culprit.  The only option from them is to reinstall but then I will lose any changes that I made.  Any ideas?  I'm stuck until I can find a solution.
Support
11 years ago
#1612 Quote
You can call Arvixe again and let them know that the our plugins have nothing to do with the login of nopCommerce.
If you have installed other plugins then you might want to check them.
You do need to share more information if you want us to help you. How are we supposed to help if all we know is
that you are unable to login to a web site, which we do not even have a link to?
So please be explicit about the following:

1. Which is your web site. A link will be helpful.

2. What are you running on it, which version of nopCommerce?

3. What changes have you done to the web site?

4. What changes did you do to break it?
chvi
11 years ago
#1686 Quote
Will the plugins work with any nop theme or just the dark orange and classic?
Boyko
11 years ago
#1687 Quote
chvi wrote:
Will the plugins work with any nop theme or just the dark orange and classic?

Hi chvi,

All our nopCommerce plugins are intended to work with any theme for nopCommerce. They come already styled for the DarkOrange and nopClassic themes  for convenience but you can easily style them for any other theme.
This is actually what we do for each of our nopCommerce themes - we style each plugin to match the look and feel of the theme.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
mozomart
10 years ago
#2958 Quote
I want to purchase Nop Ribbon Plugin which was released on 5th June 2013.
Here is some doubt, please clear my doubt.
1. Is it possible to show two or more ribbon on one product ?
2. When product Quantity is Zero, will Ribbon shows "out of stock"?
IvanStoyanov
10 years ago
#2959 Quote
mozomart wrote:
I want to purchase Nop Ribbon Plugin which was released on 5th June 2013.
Here is some doubt, please clear my doubt.
1. Is it possible to show two or more ribbon on one product ?
2. When product Quantity is Zero, will Ribbon shows "out of stock"?

Hi mozomart,

With the Nop Product Ribbon plugin you can show as many ribbons per product as you want.
From the administration you can choose a position of the ribbons (top-left, bottom-right, etc.) in which the ribbons will be displayed and you can check the "Stop adding ribbons after this one is added" setting.

When the quantity is zero you can show ribbon "out of stock". You can do this by creation two product ribbons, one for the products that have quantity and one for the products that do not. After that you can use the Conditions for the ribbons, to make rules on what products to display the ribbons.

Once you get the hang of it, the possibilities are endless. You will not be disappointed.

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
jburke
10 years ago
#3043 Quote
I am extremely interested in the Ribbon plugin. Do you anticipate releasing a version for nop 2.8?
Boyko
10 years ago
#3044 Quote
jburke wrote:
I am extremely interested in the Ribbon plugin. Do you anticipate releasing a version for nop 2.8?

Hi jburke,

Unfortunately releasing the Ribbon plugin for nopCommerce 2.8 is not be possible because of some breaking changes in nopCommerce between 2.8 and 3.0. So we can't release a version for nopCommerce 2.8 of the Ribbons. If you want to use the Ribbons you would have to move to nopCommerce 3.0, which is very easy if you haven't made any modifications to the nopCommerce source code or the Razor view files.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
carneno
10 years ago
#3131 Quote

Hello,

I am using nopCommerce 3.0 source version with Visual Studio 2012.  I am a programmer, but not as adept at C Sharp as I should be.

I want to be able to display images on the home page similar to the "FEATURED PRODUCTS", but with out the title and without any other information under the image except the "Add to cart" button which would be renamed to "Enlarge image".

When clicking the "Enlarge image" button the image enlarges, but with out all of the information a product would display.

I'm not sure if this can be done with a Plugin.  If it can, I don't mind doing that with a little direction.

Is there a nopCommerce plugin that will help me accomplish this.  I tried the QuickView plugin demo and that works nicely, but it gives all of the product information that is not wanted on the quick view.

Is there a section of the code that I can clone and modify to accomplish this?

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks,
Tony
Stop The World, I want To Get Off !