Close

Currency dropdown is not working properly

manishak79
10 years ago
#3436 Quote
Hi i am using Nop 3.0 shop all theme

Currency dropdown is not working properly for shop all theme ,
whenever i change currency to US Dollar to other currency the price of products are change but dropdown list always shows US Dollar as a selected Currency.
when i change theme to default nop theme that time it is working properly
Boyko
10 years ago
#3438 Quote
manishak79 wrote:
Hi i am using Nop 3.0 shop all theme

Currency dropdown is not working properly for shop all theme ,
whenever i change currency to US Dollar to other currency the price of products are change but dropdown list always shows US Dollar as a selected Currency.
when i change theme to default nop theme that time it is working properly

Hi Manishak79,

This issue was fixed. Please update the theme to the latest version to get the fix.
Follow the steps in this article of how to update the theme.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
manishak79
10 years ago
#3453 Quote
hi Boyko,

As you suggested i update my theme and  plugins now Currency dropdown is working properly but other things are mess now on home page product with big images are appear also filter is not working now. is there any other changes i have to do?

thanks
Boyko
10 years ago
#3454 Quote
manishak79 wrote:
hi Boyko,

As you suggested i update my theme and  plugins now Currency dropdown is working properly but other things are mess now on home page product with big images are appear also filter is not working now. is there any other changes i have to do?

thanks

HI manishak79,

If you have updated properly as described in the article and you haven't made any modifications then you should be fine.
Just clear your browser cache as the updated styles to be properly loaded.
You need to uninstall and then install the Ajax Filters plugin again as we made an improvement to the plugin that requires it to be uninstalled and installed again.

Please let me know if everything is working fine then.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
manishak79
10 years ago
#3460 Quote
hi Boyko,

it Done thanks :)
atzmonca
10 years ago
#4406 Quote
Hi
i download the unlimited plugin prev week and i have also the same problem (version 3.2 )
what i need to change to fix it. i belive you give me fresh verision (the original post is 5 month ago)
and becouse i bought the unlimited version its a lot of work to uninstall and install again every plugin with 12 different themes. there is any zip file contain the all plugin with all themes folder of all themes i bought from you?
Boyko
10 years ago
#4422 Quote
atzmonca wrote:
Hi
i download the unlimited plugin prev week and i have also the same problem (version 3.2 )
what i need to change to fix it. i belive you give me fresh verision (the original post is 5 month ago)
and becouse i bought the unlimited version its a lot of work to uninstall and install again every plugin with 12 different themes. there is any zip file contain the all plugin with all themes folder of all themes i bought from you?

Hi atzmonica,

Thank you for reporting this. The issue is caused by the Nop Html Widgets plugin. Please download and update only this plugin's .dll file to get the fix.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
atzmonca
10 years ago
#4424 Quote
from where should i download the correct version plugin?
Boyko
10 years ago
#4427 Quote
atzmonca wrote:
from where should i download the correct version plugin?

Hi atzmonca,

Please refer to this article of how to update a plugin.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team