Close

Versions vs Versions

[email protected]
10 years ago
#3204 Quote
I've built a very custom large index store in nop 2.8. I need to upgrade the ajax filter plugin to 3.0 or higher to utilize some newer settings. Can I upgrade the plugin without upgrading nop also? I am hoping to avoid any structural changes that may occur so that I don't need to repeat work.
Boyko
10 years ago
#3227 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
I've built a very custom large index store in nop 2.8. I need to upgrade the ajax filter plugin to 3.0 or higher to utilize some newer settings. Can I upgrade the plugin without upgrading nop also? I am hoping to avoid any structural changes that may occur so that I don't need to repeat work.

Hi chris,

Unfortunately that is not possible. The 3.0 version of the Ajax Filters is no backward compatible with the 2.8 version of nopCommerce. Actually there are a lot of changes between nopCommerce 2.8 and nopCommerce 3.0 (you can read in our blog if you are interested).

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
[email protected]
10 years ago
#3229 Quote
That is unfortunate... I really don't have the time that would require in the budget. Modifying the SQL query would probably solve my issues. Is that something I would be able to do? Where would I do that?