Close

product photos no longer appear on product detail

joster
10 years ago
#3190 Quote
I installed the Alfresco theme late last night and noticed today that the product photos aren't appearing on the page..they appear to load, but are not visible.

http://64.239.149.236/toe-straightener-double-toe-2

I'm not sure if this is a theme or a cloud zoom problem.

I should mention that the product photos do appear on other pages:
http://64.239.149.236/leg-care-products

But when you scroll down and click on the "Achilles Tendon Support by Pro-Tec" product photo, you won't see it when you get to the product details view...

Any idea?
Boyko
10 years ago
#3196 Quote
Hi joster,

As you have probably notice in the Alfresco theme package the Nop Quick View plugin is still missing. That's because the guys are still making some improvements and testing to it that are specific to the Alfresco theme and it will be added in the package on Monday. But you have installed the Quick View plugin from another theme(I guess the Fashion theme as you have a license for it). The Quick View plugin has Cloud Zoom feature in it and it messes with the Cloud Zoom plugin.
So please uninstall or disable the Quick View plugin and enable it back when you get the Alfresco specific version of the Quick View.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
joster
10 years ago
#3199 Quote
Boyko wrote:
Hi joster,

As you have probably notice in the Alfresco theme package the Nop Quick View plugin is still missing. That's because the guys are still making some improvements and testing to it that are specific to the Alfresco theme and it will be added in the package on Monday. But you have installed the Quick View plugin from another theme(I guess the Fashion theme as you have a license for it). The Quick View plugin has Cloud Zoom feature in it and it messes with the Cloud Zoom plugin.
So please uninstall or disable the Quick View plugin and enable it back when you get the Alfresco specific version of the Quick View.

Thanks

Yes, the Quick View plugin was from the Fashion theme.

I tried disabling the quick view widget, then the plugin...but it still affected the cloud zoom and didn't show the photos. So I uninstalled the Quick View plugin totally, but my photos still do not appear.

I will just wait until you've got a fixed version of the theme/plugin available for download before I try it again.