Close

Anywhere Slider positioning

BlackStar
10 years ago
#3183 Quote
Hi,

I have an issues with my project that effects your anywhere slider which I have bought. I can get the anywhere slider running and displayed where I want. The problem is that I set the widget to home_page_top. It then goes where I want.

Essentially I have categories and newsletter on left pane. Then the anywhere slider appears within .topic-html-content. I then want to put a couple of paragraphs of text underneath about the site as a whole. I want this text to go the full width of the page. Therefore overlapping both the above category column and slider column. Unfortunately it only spans the width of the .topic-html-content therefore I have a gap down the left hand side. I wont need this gap.

Any ideas of a workaround. I'm very new to Nop and MVC.
Boyko
10 years ago
#3185 Quote
BlackStar wrote:
Hi,

I have an issues with my project that effects your anywhere slider which I have bought. I can get the anywhere slider running and displayed where I want. The problem is that I set the widget to home_page_top. It then goes where I want.

Essentially I have categories and newsletter on left pane. Then the anywhere slider appears within .topic-html-content. I then want to put a couple of paragraphs of text underneath about the site as a whole. I want this text to go the full width of the page. Therefore overlapping both the above category column and slider column. Unfortunately it only spans the width of the .topic-html-content therefore I have a gap down the left hand side. I wont need this gap.

Any ideas of a workaround. I'm very new to Nop and MVC.

Hi BlackStar,

I don't know what theme you are using but in the DefaultClean theme the home_page_top widget zone is positioned above the HomePageText topic, which is above this text "Welcome to our store" on our demo store.
You can modify this in the Views\Home\Index.html file.
If you can share a link to your web site, so that we can take a look and advice will be best.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team