Close

#products-orderby

[email protected]
10 years ago
#3152 Quote
I can't figure out how to use this. My products are ordered by product name (as desired) before filtering, and then after filtering I think it is ordered by variant ID (I think). Is there a way to change this? Is the #products-orderby the way to do this?

Does that make sense?
Boyko
10 years ago
#3156 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
I can't figure out how to use this. My products are ordered by product name (as desired) before filtering, and then after filtering I think it is ordered by variant ID (I think). Is there a way to change this? Is the #products-orderby the way to do this?

Does that make sense?

Hi chris,

I am not sure if I completely understand you. Which version of the Filters do you use i.e 3.0, 3.1?
Have you changed the default sort option like this?

The default sort option in nopCommerce is Position, which means by display order in the current category. The Filters use the same sorting option that is chosen when they return the filtered products.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
[email protected]
10 years ago
#3157 Quote
Right, I should have included that. I am running nop 2.80... so the page you referred does not apply to my current build.

Good to know moving forward that it has become much more flexible, but is there a solution for 2.8?
[email protected]
10 years ago
#3160 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
Right, I should have included that. I am running nop 2.80... so the page you referred does not apply to my current build.

Good to know moving forward that it has become much more flexible, but is there a solution for 2.8?

Is there a way to do this in the version I am running?
Boyko
10 years ago
#3165 Quote
[email protected] wrote:

Is there a way to do this in the version I am running?

Hi chris,

Unfortunately this is not possible in the previous versions as the changes are related to the new Filters that we released in 3.0. Please refer to this release note for the improved filters.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
[email protected]
10 years ago
#3175 Quote
I thought that might be the case. Thanks for your help.