Close

Recently added product bug

fermium
10 years ago
#3144 Quote
Hi I have the jcarousel plugin running on version 3.1 of nop and i'm using the latest plugin version 3.1.12.8042. I've run into a problem where the carousel is displaying associated product with the new products. so products that shouldn't be sold individually are showing up. if I go to my new arrivals page the products are displayed correctly. Is this a known issue? the website i'm testing them on is boxplosion.net  and the JCarousel is on the home page.

Please advise thanks.
Boyko
10 years ago
#3147 Quote
fermium wrote:
Hi I have the jcarousel plugin running on version 3.1 of nop and i'm using the latest plugin version 3.1.12.8042. I've run into a problem where the carousel is displaying associated product with the new products. so products that shouldn't be sold individually are showing up. if I go to my new arrivals page the products are displayed correctly. Is this a known issue? the website i'm testing them on is boxplosion.net  and the JCarousel is on the home page.

Please advise thanks.

Hi fermium,

Thank you for reporting this!

It is fixed and now you can download and update the JCarousel plugin again to get the fix.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team