Close

??post removed?? error after upgrading to 3.10

joster
10 years ago
#3075 Quote
I had posted this yesterday and Boyko responded...then I replied and left for the day. When I returned to check for replies, the whole topic is gone....

I am getting this error on a fresh installation of 3.10 and have restarted the application numerous times to no avail...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Server Error in '/' Application.

The model item passed into the dictionary is of type 'System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Nop.Web.Models.Cms.RenderWidgetModel]', but this dictionary requires a model item of type 'System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Nop.Admin.Models.Cms.RenderWidgetModel]'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: The model item passed into the dictionary is of type 'System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Nop.Web.Models.Cms.RenderWidgetModel]', but this dictionary requires a model item of type 'System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Nop.Admin.Models.Cms.RenderWidgetModel]'.

Source Error:

Line 7:          @* @Html.Widget("home_page_top") *@
Line 8:          
Line 9:          @Html.Widget("home_page_main_slider")
Line 10:        
Line 11:         @Html.Action("TopicBlock", "Topic", new { systemName = "HomePageText" })

Source File: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\3point1\Themes\Fashion\Views\Home\Index.cshtml    Line: 9
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The error was at line 7, but I commented it out to see how far that would take me...not very far..
Any suggestions?

Oh..and you can see it here currently: http://64.239.149.236/:
Boyko
10 years ago
#3080 Quote
joster wrote:
I had posted this yesterday and Boyko responded...then I replied and left for the day. When I returned to check for replies, the whole topic is gone....

I am getting this error on a fresh installation of 3.10 and have restarted the application numerous times to no avail...
Oh..and you can see it here currently: http://64.239.149.236/:

Hi Joster,

We just upgraded our Fashion theme demo store and we had no issues with the upgrade. Please download the latest package and try with it. If you still have problems please modify the Global.asax file by adding a few empty spaces in it and restart the web server.
Please let us know how it goes!

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team