Close

Errors after upgrade to 3.1

jburke
10 years ago
#3056 Quote
I broke down and upgraded to nop 3.1 I downloaded the new (paid) version of nop ultimate collection. I installed all of the plugins and am having issues with the quickview plugin. After installing, I get the "Quick View" button on my home page products. When I click it, it pops up the lightbox like it is loading then it gives me an error of: "Loading the page failed"  I have already tried the global.asax spaces/re-save thing as well as cleared the cache. Here are the two common errors I get when I attempt to use the quickview plugin and i'm not sure if the .js one is related or not:

Error
The log entry message.Short message:   A route named 'AddProductVariantToCart' could not be found in the route collection. Parameter name: name
The details for the log entry.Full message:   System.ArgumentException: A route named 'AddProductVariantToCart' could not be found in the route collection. Parameter name: name at System.Web.Routing.RouteCollection.GetVirtualPath(RequestContext requestContext, String name, RouteValueDictionary values) at System.Web.Mvc.RouteCollectionExtensions.GetVirtualPathForArea(RouteCollection routes, RequestContext requestContext, String name, RouteValueDictionary values, Boolean& usingAreas) at System.Web.Mvc.UrlHelper.GenerateUrl(String routeName, String actionName, String controllerName, RouteValueDictionary routeValues, RouteCollection routeCollection, RequestContext requestContext, Boolean includeImplicitMvcValues) at System.Web.Mvc.UrlHelper.GenerateUrl(String routeName, String actionName, String controllerName, String protocol, String hostName, String fragment, RouteValueDictionary routeValues, RouteCollection routeCollection, RequestContext requestContext, Boolean includeImplicitMvcValues) at System.Web.Mvc.UrlHelper.RouteUrl(String routeName, Object routeValues, String protocol) at System.Web.Mvc.UrlHelper.RouteUrl(String routeName, Object routeValues) at ASP._Page_Plugins_SevenSpikes_Nop_Plugins_QuickView_Views_QuickViewCatalog__Single_cshtml.Execute() in e:\HostingSpaces\jburke\shinybars.com\wwwroot\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.QuickView\Views\QuickViewCatalog\_Single.cshtml:line 44 at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage) at System.Web.Mvc.RazorView.RenderView(ViewContext viewContext, TextWriter writer, Object instance) at System.Web.Mvc.BuildManagerCompiledView.Render(ViewContext viewContext, TextWriter writer) at System.Web.Mvc.HtmlHelper.RenderPartialInternal(String partialViewName, ViewDataDictionary viewData, Object model, TextWriter writer, ViewEngineCollection viewEngineCollection) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.PartialExtensions.Partial(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String partialViewName, Object model, ViewDataDictionary viewData) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.PartialExtensions.Partial(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String partialViewName) at ASP._Page_Plugins_SevenSpikes_Nop_Plugins_QuickView_Views_QuickViewCatalog_ProductTemplate_Simple_cshtml.Execute() in e:\HostingSpaces\jburke\shinybars.com\wwwroot\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.QuickView\Views\QuickViewCatalog\ProductTemplate.Simple.cshtml:line 1 at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage) at System.Web.Mvc.RazorView.RenderView(ViewContext viewContext, TextWriter writer, Object instance) at System.Web.Mvc.BuildManagerCompiledView.Render(ViewContext viewContext, TextWriter writer) at System.Web.Mvc.ViewResultBase.ExecuteResult(ControllerContext context) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResult(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass1a.<InvokeActionResultWith
jburke
10 years ago
#3057 Quote
My post was truncated, here's the rest:

Page URL: http://www.shinybars.com/quickviewcatalog/qucikviewdata

The above url is the reported page url. One thing I do notice is that "quick" is spelled wrong in the url. I don't know if this is by design, or if it is causing the problem?

The other error I get is this:

Log level:   Error
The log entry message.Short message:   The controller for path '/Scripts/jquery-ui.min.js' was not found or does not implement IController.
The details for the log entry.Full message:   System.Web.HttpException (0x80004005): The controller for path '/Scripts/jquery-ui.min.js' was not found or does not implement IController. at System.Web.Mvc.DefaultControllerFactory.GetControllerInstance(RequestContext requestContext, Type controllerType) at System.Web.Mvc.DefaultControllerFactory.CreateController(RequestContext requestContext, String controllerName) at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.ProcessRequestInit(HttpContextBase httpContext, IController& controller, IControllerFactory& factory) at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.BeginProcessRequest(HttpContextBase httpContext, AsyncCallback callback, Object state) at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.BeginProcessRequest(HttpContext httpContext, AsyncCallback callback, Object state) at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.System.Web.IHttpAsyncHandler.BeginProcessRequest(HttpContext context, AsyncCallback cb, Object extraData) at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!
MattyLB
10 years ago
#3058 Quote
I have the same issue with quickview and pointed this out in an email with other 3.1 plugin issues. Haven't heard back yet so I'm not sure if they received my bug list.
jburke
10 years ago
#3059 Quote
Thanks! It's good to know that i'm not the only one.
MattyLB
10 years ago
#3061 Quote
Issue is resolved after update to Plugin Ver. 3.1.12.8079! =)
*I had to clear my browser cache before I could download the updated plugins file from the "My Downloads" link. Just make sure you get version: 3.1.12.8079 and you should be good.
jburke
10 years ago
#3062 Quote
That did it! Thanks for letting me know. :-) Back in business now.
MattyLB
10 years ago
#3063 Quote
2 remaining quick-view issues...

1) the main image doesn't update when an attribute with an assigned image is selected. this happens on the Cloud Zoom plugin as well, so I disabled cloud zoom in quickview and it still occurs. are these plugins pulling images from the wrong container?

2) on multi-variant (grouped products) with more than one image, the image thumbs are distorted from rectangular to square and they are not selectable.
Boyko
10 years ago
#3094 Quote
Hi guys,

The quick view now supports changing the picture when an attribute mapped to a picture is changed.
The same applies to the Cloud Zoom plugin and the cloud zoom in Quick View as well.
Please update the Quick View and Cloud Zoom plugins to get the fixes.

Thank you again for reporting this problems!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team