Close

error while installing theme

drcomputer
10 years ago
#2860 Quote
I am using nop3.0, installing electronic theme with plugins getting this error
nable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
   at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.InvokePreStartInitMethodsCore(ICollection`1 methods, Func`1 setHostingEnvironmentCultures)
   at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.InvokePreStartInitMethods(ICollection`1 methods)
   at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CallPreStartInitMethods(String preStartInitListPath)
   at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.ExecutePreAppStart()
   at System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.Initialize(ApplicationManager appManager, IApplicationHost appHost, IConfigMapPathFactory configMapPathFactory, HostingEnvironmentParameters hostingParameters, PolicyLevel policyLevel, Exception appDomainCreationException)

Method 'Authenticate' in type 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.InstantSearch.Plugin.InstantSearchPlugin' from assembly 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.InstantSearch, Version=3.0.380.7576, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.

Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.

at Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize()

Method 'Authenticate' in type 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.InstantSearch.Plugin.InstantSearchPlugin' from assembly 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.InstantSearch, Version=3.0.380.7576, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.

Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes()
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
Boyko
10 years ago
#2862 Quote
drcomputer wrote:
I am using nop3.0, installing electronic theme with plugins getting this error
nable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.

Hi drcomputer,

It looks like you are trying to use the theme not with the nopCommerce 3.0 official code base but with the latest changesets, which are not compatible with the plugins and the theme.
You need to use the 3.0 version of the Theme with the official nopCommerce 3.0 code base.

Please note that we can’t provide a version of the theme and all the plugins with it for the latest changesets as it is a work in progress and Andrei constantly makes new changes i.e renames classes, changes models and interfaces etc.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
drcomputer
10 years ago
#2881 Quote
I have installed standard code without changesets. I am able to install all Plugins except ajax filter, where error is coming as

"Keyword or statement option 'encryption' is not supported in this version of SQL Server. "

can u please help me out
Boyko
10 years ago
#2882 Quote
drcomputer wrote:
I have installed standard code without changesets. I am able to install all Plugins except ajax filter, where error is coming as

"Keyword or statement option 'encryption' is not supported in this version of SQL Server. "

can u please help me out

What is your version of SQL Server?

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
drcomputer
10 years ago
#2883 Quote
I am using this on windows azure websites using sql azure

Boyko
10 years ago
#2885 Quote
drcomputer wrote:

Hi drcomputer,

Thank you for reporting this! We will investigate what the problem is and will let you know how to fix.

Have a great weekend!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
IvanStoyanov
10 years ago
#2913 Quote
drcomputer wrote:

Hi drcomputer,

Thank you for reporting this. We have fixed the problem. Please update the Nop Ajax Filters plugin and reinstall it.

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!