Close

Bug : Search Results (best matches)

rgujral
10 years ago
#2659 Quote
Hi:

Noticed an issue. When we do search on pattern on the home page, and the matching string options are more then 3-4, the Nop Mega Menu blocks the view of matching strings available in the store.

Please let me know if you have the fix for it.

Regards,
Boyko
10 years ago
#2660 Quote
rgujral wrote:
Hi:

Noticed an issue. When we do search on pattern on the home page, and the matching string options are more then 3-4, the Nop Mega Menu blocks the view of matching strings available in the store.

Regards,

Hi rgujral,

Just searched on our demo store with "gift" and the search results are not hidden under the Mega Menu. What browser do you use and can you reproduce this on our demo store?

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
IvanStoyanov
10 years ago
#2662 Quote
rgujral wrote:
Hi:

Regards,

Hi rgujral,

Can you try and update the Nop Instant Search plugin. We have fixed a bug with the styling, when there are more than 5 results. Please read the following article on how to update the plugin to the newest version: http://www.nop-templates.com/t/How-To-Update-A-NopCommerce-Plugin

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
rgujral
10 years ago
#2703 Quote
What all changes have been done  and when ? If it was done earlier, were they merged before we bought the theme ? Any change in stylesheet CSS file please ?

I do to want to disturb the production when we just started off, please suggest immediately.
IvanStoyanov
10 years ago
#2711 Quote
rgujral wrote:
What all changes have been done  and when ? If it was done earlier, were they merged before we bought the theme ? Any change in stylesheet CSS file please ?

I do to want to disturb the production when we just started off, please suggest immediately.

Hi rgujral,

The only changes are in the css of the Instant Search plugin. You can find the .css file in /Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.InstantSearch/Themes/ShopAll/Content/

The changes are as follows:
we added
height: auto !important;

to the
.instantSearch {}
selector

and we added

position: relative !important;
          height: auto !important;

to the
.instantSearch .k-list-container {}
selector

Also you need to replace the SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.InstantSearch.dll

Best regards,

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!