Close

Error message while get into product page using manual method

sathish.sunka
10 years ago
#2623 Quote
Hi,

we are planning to buy the Nop.Ultimate Package 6.0 version, And we are doing testing.
we had installed the Nop.Ultimate Quicktabs version 6.0.

First i tried with Automatic method, we did not find the any product tabs in the product page.
Then i moved to manual method, and added code in the ProductTemplate.SingleVariant.cshtml ,
as you said in the online documentation i did the same.
http://www.nop-templates.com/Help/NopQuickTabs/Version_2_6/lessons/Integration.html

we had unchecked the Automatic Integration in settings, and when we get into the product page we are getting error message

Server Error in '/' Application.

No parameterless constructor defined for this object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.MissingMethodException: No parameterless constructor defined for this object.

Source Error:

Line 92:     
Line 93:               </div>
Line 94:      @Html.Action("ProductTabs", "ProductTab")
Line 95:     
Line 96:

Source File: c:\inetpub\Nop.Web\Views\Catalog\ProductTemplate.SingleVariant.cshtml    Line: 94

Stack Trace:

i had checked in the both themes in Nop Classic and Dark Orange, even i added that code in our Custom theme and checked the same problem.

Thanks in advance.
IvanStoyanov
10 years ago
#2640 Quote
sathish.sunka wrote:
Hi,

we are planning to buy the Nop.Ultimate Package 6.0 version, And we are doing testing.
we had installed the Nop.Ultimate Quicktabs version 6.0.

First i tried with Automatic method, we did not find the any product tabs in the product page.
Then i moved to manual method, and added code in the ProductTemplate.SingleVariant.cshtml ,
as you said in the online documentation i did the same.
http://www.nop-templates.com/Help/NopQuickTabs/Version_2_6/lessons/Integration.html

we had unchecked the Automatic Integration in settings, and when we get into the product page we are getting error message

Server Error in '/' Application.

No parameterless constructor defined for this object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.MissingMethodException: No parameterless constructor defined for this object.

Source Error:

Line 92:     
Line 93:               </div>
Line 94:      @Html.Action("ProductTabs", "ProductTab")
Line 95:     
Line 96:

Source File: c:\inetpub\Nop.Web\Views\Catalog\ProductTemplate.SingleVariant.cshtml    Line: 94

Stack Trace:

i had checked in the both themes in Nop Classic and Dark Orange, even i added that code in our Custom theme and checked the same problem.

Thanks in advance.

Hi sathish.sunka,

Please add some spaces in your Global.asax file, save it and hit F5 in your browser.
If this does not help, check if the NopQuickTabs plugin and the Core plugin are installed.
Also you can send us the error message, so that we can investigate the problem.
Please read the following guide, on how to see the error message: http://www.nop-templates.com/t/nopCommerce-Troubleshooting-guide

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!