Close

Out of stock attribute combinations available to order?

jaxuk
11 years ago
#2442 Quote
Managing stock via an items attributes: colour and size. I have for example black available in small and medium and red in medium and large.

But the nop fashion theme allows me to order attribute combinations that do not exist.

Who can we prevent this?

Version 2.65.
Boyko
11 years ago
#2443 Quote
jaxuk wrote:
Managing stock via an items attributes: colour and size. I have for example black available in small and medium and red in medium and large.

But the nop fashion theme allows me to order attribute combinations that do not exist.

Who can we prevent this?

Version 2.65.

Hi jaxuk,

Please switch to the default theme in nopCommerce and let us know the result.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
jaxuk
11 years ago
#2444 Quote
Swtiched to default theme in version 2.8 on my dev server and the issue is the same... Talk to nop?
Boyko
11 years ago
#2445 Quote
jaxuk wrote:
Swtiched to default theme in version 2.8 on my dev server and the issue is the same... Talk to nop?

Hi jaxus,

It looks like it is an issue in nopCommerce. We are not aware of a workaround about this. You can ask in the nopCommerce forum as someone might already have a solution about this.  Please let us know if you find anything.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
jaxuk
11 years ago
#2446 Quote
I have posted on the nopcommerce forums here for reference: http://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/23049/stock-attribute-combinations-available-to-order-that-do-not-exist.aspx