Close

Change tab name and order

cicciuzzo
11 years ago
#2435 Quote
hello

how change the name to the tab and order??

hello
Boyko
11 years ago
#2438 Quote
cicciuzzo wrote:
hello

how change the name to the tab and order??

hello

Hi cicciuzzo,

Each tab has a DisplayOrder that can be managed from the Administration, so if you have more than one custom tab this display order is used.
As to the default tabs - Description, Specifications and Reviews - their order can't be changed from the administration. If you want to change their order you need to modify the view of the plugin.
This is the file:
Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs\Views\ProductTab\_ProductTabs.cshtml

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
jsyles
10 years ago
#3675 Quote
I'm a newbie to nopcommerce and .net. Can someone please show me what to change in the ProductTabs.chstml file to change the Tabs order. I'm trying to have the Overview in position #1, my Custom Tabs following (I need several Custom Tabs) and the Review Tab always last following any Custom Tabs.

I opened the ProductTabs.chstml file in Visual Studio and am overwhelmed!

Thanks and much appreciated!
Support
10 years ago
#3686 Quote
jsyles wrote:
I'm a newbie to nopcommerce and .net. Can someone please show me what to change in the ProductTabs.chstml file to change the Tabs order. I'm trying to have the Overview in position #1, my Custom Tabs following (I need several Custom Tabs) and the Review Tab always last following any Custom Tabs.

I opened the ProductTabs.chstml file in Visual Studio and am overwhelmed!

Thanks and much appreciated!

Hi jsyles,

We have implemented display ordering for the specific tabs in the plugin. Now you can set display order for each tab and in the public part the tabs will be displayed in that order.
In order to make use of this functionality you need to download the latest version of the Nop Quick Tabs and update the plugin following the article.

Best Regards!
jsyles
10 years ago
#3689 Quote
Thanks for the quick reply and AWESOME new feature! Works great!
emos
9 years ago
#7451 Quote
i need to change the name of the default contact tab
i tried to change the value in Resources.en-us.xml but it did not work
can you please instruct?
iliyan.tanev
9 years ago
#7455 Quote
Hi EMOS,

The Resources.xml file is used only during the installation of the plugin. After that you need to change the resources from the administration.
Go to Administration -> Configuration -> Languages, on the row of your working language you should have View string resources link. If you click on it you should see a grid containing all the resources for this language. Search for resource named sevenspikes.nopquicktabs.client.tabs.contactus.tabtitle (you could use the grid filter option to locate the resource faster). When you find it you could update it or delete it and restart the application and the system will automatically load it from the Resources.xml file.

You could see this video as it explains how to search and change resources.

Hope this helps!

Regards
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team