Close

error after installing theme and plugins

joster
11 years ago
#2422 Quote
Hello-

We recently acquired a Windows 2008 server and I've installed a fresh copy of nopcommerce 2.80 on it. I am using a database that I was using for a 2.65 version installation, that has been upgraded to 2.80. After some effort, it was loading correctly and I then installed the Fashion theme and all the plugins via the admin area.

It seemed to go well, but I'm now getting this error on the home page:

Server Error in '/' Application.

The controller for path '/' was not found or does not implement IController.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: The controller for path '/' was not found or does not implement IController.

Source Error:

Line 3:  @foreach (var widget in Model)
Line 4:  {
Line 5:      @Html.Action(widget.ActionName, widget.ControllerName, widget.RouteValues)
Line 6:  }

Source File: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\MFSdev\Views\Widget\WidgetsByZone.cshtml    Line: 5

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): The controller for path '/' was not found or does not implement IController.]
etc...etc...

...what's really frustrating is that I went back in my browser history to the admin general settings screen and changed it back to Default Clean theme, saved it, then view public store is the same error...

When I comment out the foreach loop section in the \Views\Widget\WidgetsByZone.cshtml page, the home page will load, but then when I re-enable the Fashion theme, I get this new error:

Server Error in '/' Application.

The controller for path '/' was not found or does not implement IController.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: The controller for path '/' was not found or does not implement IController.

Source Error:

Line 28:     </ul>
Line 29:     <ul class="copyright">
Line 30:         @Html.Action("NopCommerceCopyright", "Fashion")
Line 31:         <li class="first">@Html.Action("ContentCopyrightNotice", "Fashion")</li>
Line 32:         <li><a href="@Url.RouteUrl("Topic", new { SystemName = "conditionsofUse" })">@T("ConditionsOfUse")</a></li>

Source File: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\MFSdev\Themes\Fashion\Views\Common\InfoBlock.cshtml    Line: 30
Boyko
11 years ago
#2423 Quote
Please refer to this post:

http://www.nop-templates.com/boards/topic/29/getting-a-no-web-page-error-from-the-automatic-integration-step#33
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
joster
11 years ago
#2424 Quote
Boyko wrote:
Please refer to this post:

http://www.nop-templates.com/boards/topic/29/getting-a-no-web-page-error-from-the-automatic-integration-step#33

Wow, that worked....I had clicked restart application 4 or 5 times and no change...didn't remember the global reset trick.

Thanks-
Steve