Close

REAL USE OF : Mega Menu, Quick Tabs, Quick View and Smart SEO.

rgujral
10 years ago
#2388 Quote
I have explored the Nop Shop All Theme that I just bought and I have still not learnt that real use of

1. Nop Mega Menu
2. Quick View
3. Quick Tabs
4. Smart SEO (Search Engine Optimization).

Can someone please explain me in details how should I use these plugins to make my site better.

Regards,
Boyko
10 years ago
#2391 Quote
rgujral wrote:
I have explored the Nop Shop All Theme that I just bought and I have still not learnt that real use of

1. Nop Mega Menu
2. Quick View
3. Quick Tabs
4. Smart SEO (Search Engine Optimization).

Can someone please explain me in details how should I use these plugins to make my site better.

Regards,

Hi rgujral,

If you need to know how to work with the plugins then please read each plugin product pages or refer to the documentation of each plugin or explore our forums as they are full of questions/comments about these plugins.
In short:
1. Mega Menu - improves navigation in your site, so that your clients can find what they are looking for faster.
2. Quick View - improves the shopping experiance. No need for your customers to leave the catalog pages(especially after they have already narrowed the products list via the Filters) but still be able to see details of the products and even add them in their shopping carts. If the Ajax Cart is enabled they can continue shopping without leaving the catalog page or go to their carts or directly checkout.
3.  Quick Tabs - show your product information in a compact way. Ability to add common information i.e Delivery information, Warranty information etc. organized in a tab and shown only for a set of products (in a given category, manufacturer or explicit list of products).
4. Smart SEO - a huge time-saver plugin. No need to manually add your meta data. It allows you to generate metadata on the fly following a templates that you create. A general truth is that a good SEO = Good Traffic = More Sales.

Hope this information is useful and you can get the best of our plugins to drive traffic and make more conversions in your store.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
rgujral
10 years ago
#2392 Quote
Thanks.

What does that MegaMenuTopic is for on the menu bar ?

I am just wondering how better I should use this than having it another option similar to 'Contact Us', 'Blog' etc ?

Can I use it in some meaningful way, but I really do not know that meaningful thing if you know of any other sites using this and for what purpose would certainly help.

Regards,
IvanStoyanov
10 years ago
#2395 Quote
rgujral wrote:
Thanks.

What does that MegaMenuTopic is for on the menu bar ?

I am just wondering how better I should use this than having it another option similar to 'Contact Us', 'Blog' etc ?

Can I use it in some meaningful way, but I really do not know that meaningful thing if you know of any other sites using this and for what purpose would certainly help.

Regards,

Hi rgujral,

You can use the Mega Menu Topic to display information, offers, etc. in the Mega Menu. Because it is a topic it is easily editable and customizable. You can hide it from the settings in the Mega Menu plugin.

Also we highly recommend reading our online documentation. It can help you understand our plugins and will show you how to configure them.

http://www.nop-templates.com/t/nopCommerce-Documentation

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
rgujral
10 years ago
#2480 Quote
Could you please elaborate more on Nop Quick Tabs please ?

I need to know where are we adding tabs to provide common details please and how to configure it for products, there is help document which talks about adding jquery, but I am not getting the business out of it.

I added a tab named 'Warranty' for a manufacturer and warranty details entered at the time of tab creation does not show up on the product details page, as I missing anything ?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks.
rgujral
10 years ago
#2482 Quote
I disable the Ajax and could see the text details. Thank You.
JonahBates
2 years ago
#21538 Quote
I will help you with Search engine optimization because I learned it through SEO Training. You can use a Moz SEO plugin for site spam score, DA, and PA. It will help you when you are adding backlinks on different sites.