Close

Discount Coupon.

rgujral
11 years ago
#2360 Quote
Hi :

Please let me know how should I redeem my discount code for 15% discount on my purchase with Nop Templates.

I do not see any place to enter discount coupon/code on the checkout process.

Regards,
rgujral
11 years ago
#2362 Quote
Hi,

I just made the payment.

Please let me know how do I download the Theme and rest of the plugins.

Regards.
YashChandra
11 years ago
#2363 Quote
rgujral wrote:
Hi,

I just made the payment.

Please let me know how do I download the Theme and rest of the plugins.

Regards.

To use the discount you need to go to the Shopping Cart page and enter the discount in the coupon code box.

To get your purchased products, please go to the My Downloads section and click on the download link for the product. If you do not have the download link available it is maybe because you paid with 2CO and they take a few minutes to do fraud verification before the purchased is complete and your download button is enabled.

Should you have additional questions let us know!
Regards,
Milen Kovachev
Nop-Templates.com
pctech
10 years ago
#3672 Quote
Hi,

I just signed up for your newsletter and received the discount code for 15% off my next purchase. I've tried to apply it to my shopping cart but it says that "The coupon code you entered couldn't be applied to your order."

I'm looking to purchase the nop-templates ultimate plugin collection for multiple sites. Why can't this discount code be applied?

Thanks

Jose
Jose Gonzalez
VicBrit
3 years ago
#21308 Quote
Hi, I susbscribed to the newsletter and am planning to purchase the nop venture theme but I don't have the 10% discount code included in the welcome email. Is it automatically applied?
Boyko
3 years ago
#21318 Quote
VicBrit wrote:
Hi, I susbscribed to the newsletter and am planning to purchase the nop venture theme but I don't have the 10% discount code included in the welcome email. Is it automatically applied?

Hi VicBrit,

You should contact our sales for this ([email protected]).
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team