Close

Responsive Web Design

joster
11 years ago
#2326 Quote
Does nop templates use responsive web design (fluid grid layout/fluid image scaling)?

When I was initially researching nop templates, I seem to recall a plugin for mobile devices?  

I'd appreciate some feedback on these topics.

Thanks.much.

Jeff
Boyko
10 years ago
#2330 Quote
joster wrote:
Does nop templates use responsive web design (fluid grid layout/fluid image scaling)?

When I was initially researching nop templates, I seem to recall a plugin for mobile devices?  

I'd appreciate some feedback on these topics.

Thanks.much.

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

We are currently working on making our themes and plugins responsive. Till then you can enable the mobile theme in nopCommerce, which is designed for mobile devices.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
joster
10 years ago
#2332 Quote
Thanks Boyko.
hubix2000
10 years ago
#2549 Quote
Hello,

we just started to develop an own responsive template. How long would it take if we would wait for you?

Regards
Jörg
Boyko
10 years ago
#2551 Quote
hubix2000 wrote:
Hello,

we just started to develop an own responsive template. How long would it take if we would wait for you?

Regards
Jörg

Hi Jörg,

We have been very busy lately preparing for nopCommerce 3.0 and we did quite a lot of improvements in all our plugins and themes for the nopCommerce 3.0 release. Most of these changes will ease us in creating a responsive theme. We plan to start working on a new responsive theme once we finish with the 3.0 release. I can't give you an estimate when the new theme will be ready as this will be our first responsive theme and having in mind that we add all our plugins in our themes then this will require making all our plugins responsive as well.

Hope this information is helpful!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
andyjallan
10 years ago
#3008 Quote
Hi,

How is this work progressing?
Boyko
10 years ago
#3010 Quote
andyjallan wrote:
Hi,

How is this work progressing?

Hi andyjallan,

We are working on our first responsive theme at the moment but as this is the topic of the Electronics theme I don't think it is the right place to discuss it. I noticed that you have already sent an email to our sales guys, so they will answer to you.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team