Close

Installation Steps For: Ultimate Plugin and Ajax Plugin, NOP 2.8

rgujral
11 years ago
#2316 Quote
Hi,

I downloaded the trial version of Nop ultimate and Ajax plugins to see how does it look in my default theme.

I need to know how do I add these plugins plus core, framework, services dlls for them all to work on my site.

Please suggest. I have put-in the similar query in Nop Commerce user group.

Regards,
IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#2317 Quote
rgujral wrote:
Hi,

I downloaded the trial version of Nop ultimate and Ajax plugins to see how does it look in my default theme.

I need to know how do I add these plugins plus core, framework, services dlls for them all to work on my site.

Please suggest. I have put-in the similar query in Nop Commerce user group.

Regards,

Hi, rgujral

Please refer to our online documentation for detailed information about our plugins and themes:
http://www.nop-templates.com/t/nopCommerce-Documentation

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
rgujral
11 years ago
#2324 Quote
Hi : Thanks for your response.

I have followed the steps mentioned in the document, but when I reload list of plugins, I do not see the new plugins on the page.

1.Copy the SevenSpikes.Core and the SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxCart folder into the Plugins folder of your nopCommerce installation\web site.

WHAT IS installation\website ? I copied them in Root/Plugins as well as in Nop.Web/plugins folder ?

Please suggest.
IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#2325 Quote
rgujral wrote:
Hi : Thanks for your response.

I have followed the steps mentioned in the document, but when I reload list of plugins, I do not see the new plugins on the page.

1.Copy the SevenSpikes.Core and the SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxCart folder into the Plugins folder of your nopCommerce installation\web site.

WHAT IS installation\website ? I copied them in Root/Plugins as well as in Nop.Web/plugins folder ?

Please suggest.

Hi rgujral,

If you are using the no source code nopCommerce then you need to copy the folders in the Root/Plugins folder (this is the nopCommerce that you upload to your FTP server). If you are using the nopCommerce with the source code (you have a Nop.Web folder) then you need to copy the plugins in Nop.Web/Plugins folder.

Can you tell me which version of nopCommerce you are using? The plugins are located in folders named after the nopCommerce versions. Please use the same version of plugins as is your nopCommerce version.

Also you can add an empty space after the code in your Global.asax file and save it.

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
rgujral
11 years ago
#2328 Quote
It is NOP 2.8. Why do you feel that I should edit the .asax file ?
Boyko
11 years ago
#2329 Quote
rgujral wrote:
It is NOP 2.8. Why do you feel that I should edit the .asax file ?

Hi rgujral,

You might need to do this only once after you install the plugins, so that you can access their administration.
This is a very old problem in nopCommerce and is related to MVC and the plugin implementation in nopCommerce. You can read more about this here.
Did you manage to install the plugins?

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
rgujral
11 years ago
#2331 Quote
Yes please. I could do that.

Thank You for your help !
anand.ads
11 years ago
#2460 Quote
Dear Nop-template team,

I have downloaded nopcommerce source code downloaded from the below url.
http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/releases/view/98452.

Belows are my follwing action on the source code.

1. Source code compiles in "debug" mode, was successfully done.
2. source code compiles in "release" mode, wasn't successfully done.
  faced "FluentValidation" and "autofac" error which was the same experience with my earlier source code.
3. Then removed the these error with the help of following url
http://www.nop-templates.com/step-by-step-guide-for-solving-of-the-nopcommerce-fluentvalidation-and-net-45-problem

Then added all "Ultimate plugings " in the folder locataion( nopCommerce_2.80_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins\).

Finally run the solution. application throwing following error.

Please suggest me if I did any thing wrong.

Request you to please do the needful.