Close

Unable to select or add a new product ribbon

tjxx919
4 years ago
#16040 Quote
Hello, I'm trying to add a new product ribbon for my site to tag all new products. If I login to the administration dashboard and go to Nop-Templates -> Plugins -> Product Ribbons -> Product Ribbons, click on the "Small product picture ribbon" tab and click on the "Select Picture" button a popup appears that shows all of the product ribbons I have available. The problem is that there is no add or select button for this popup, which makes it useless. I'm unable to work around this issue and am unsure if there is a way to fix this without developing something myself. Thank you!
Valentin
4 years ago
#16042 Quote
Hello tjxx919,

the reason why there is no select button is that normally you would need to click on the image and it gets selected and the pop-up closes.

If you are having any issues with this functionality then please share some more details on what browser or device you are using so we can try to reproduce it.
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com
tjxx919
4 years ago
#16076 Quote
Hi Valentin, when I click on one of the images it becomes highlighted, but nothing happens after that so I'm unable to use it. Even if I click on it multiple times nothing happens. I am using Firefox 69.0 on Windows 10 64-bit.
Valentin
4 years ago
#16081 Quote
Hi tjxx919,

we just tried again with the same version of Firefox and we cannot recreate this issue. Which version of nop-commerce are you using?

Could you please submit a ticket for this issue and include a working link to your store and admin credentials for it so we can investigate what the problem might be?

Do not submit your credentials here because other users will be able to see them too!
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com
tjxx919
4 years ago
#16085 Quote
Thanks for your help with this, Valentin. Unfortunately I'm unable to provide credentials for you to access our website but I can say that we are using NopCommerce 3.9, if that helps. I had another user in my company who uses a Mac and Safari try it out and he experience the same issue which leads me to believe that it could be an installation issue of some sort. We're not actively using product ribbons at the moment so this is not a critical issue but we still paid for it so that's why we want it working. I'll try to reinstall the plugin, perhaps locally, to see what happens.