Close

Galaxy S8+ with Chrome: Drop Downs do not cause post back with filtering

sknoptemplate
4 years ago
#16004 Quote
Hi,

Our users are reporting issues with the Galaxy S8+ using Chrome: filtering using drop downs are not functioning.  

Basically, we are using the Traction theme with the home page product filtering option:
http://themes.traction.nop-templates.com/

If a I click on the Category drop down, the drop down expands but when I click on an option, "Autobody parts", nothing happens.  On desktop and other mobile devices, the Manufacturer category becomes active and shows the categories that are relevant to Autobody Parts.

A video of it is here:
https://imgur.com/a/c369ZBd

Note that this is happening on the traction demo site as well as our installation.

Is there a resolution or patch for this?

Thanks!
Valentin
4 years ago
#16008 Quote
Hello sknoptemplate,

sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for pointing that out!

This bug is coming from the Kendo Core Library which is part of the Nop Commerce system, and on which our Ajax Filters Pro plugin is based on.

We have now made it so all of our plugins use the latest version of the Kendo Core Library and you will not be having such issues anymore.

For the purpose, you need to update your SevenSpikes.Core and AjaxFilters.Pro plugins to the latest version.

This is the full list of plugins affected by this change:

Seven Spikes Core
Ajax Cart
Ajax Filters
Ajax Filters Pro
Instant Search
Price Match
Quick View
Rich Blog
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com
sknoptemplate
4 years ago
#16011 Quote
Hi Valentin,

Thanks for the update and fix.

It looks like we need to renew our license in order to download the fix, is that correct?  I wasn't sure if there was a download option available elsewhere for this issue.

Will the fix be posted to version 3.8?

Thanks!
Valentin
4 years ago
#16012 Quote
sknoptemplate wrote:
Hi Valentin,

Thanks for the update and fix.

It looks like we need to renew our license in order to download the fix, is that correct?  I wasn't sure if there was a download option available elsewhere for this issue.

Will the fix be posted to version 3.8?

Thanks!

Hello again sknoptemplate,

in that case, please submit a ticket and we will advise what will best to do in this situation.

This is a solution for version 4.2 only. For older versions, we would need to figure out a custom solution.
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com