Close

Internal error Occured

terile
11 years ago
#2148 Quote
I'm generating the following error when trying to execute the "re-load plugins List":

We're sorry, an internal error occurred that prevents the request to complete.

Our supporting staff has been notified with this error and will address this issue shortly. We profusely apologize for the inconvenience and for any damage this may cause. You might want to try the same action at later time.

This is the same issue reported by liu698, but the resolution was never posted.

I am using NopCopmmerce 2.60 and have had success installing other plugins.
Like Liu698, my issue is with the Categories Header Menu plugin. Please advise.
Boyko
11 years ago
#2149 Quote
terile wrote:
I'm generating the following error when trying to execute the "re-load plugins List":

We're sorry, an internal error occurred that prevents the request to complete.

Our supporting staff has been notified with this error and will address this issue shortly. We profusely apologize for the inconvenience and for any damage this may cause. You might want to try the same action at later time.

This is the same issue reported by liu698, but the resolution was never posted.

I am using NopCopmmerce 2.60 and have had success installing other plugins.
Like Liu698, my issue is with the Categories Header Menu plugin. Please advise.

Hi terile,

Please refer to this post to find the error. After installing the plugin please modify your Global.asax file by simply putting an empty space in it and save it.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
terile
11 years ago
#2154 Quote
I've tried modifying the global.asax file with empty spaces as suggested, but I'm still getting the same error. Additionally, I accessed the log files and received the following message:

"Error while running the 'Keep alive' schedule task. The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

Full message:

System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request) at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address) at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(String address) at Nop.Services.Common.KeepAliveTask.Execute() at Nop.Services.Tasks.Task.Execute()"
Boyko
11 years ago
#2155 Quote
terile wrote:
I've tried modifying the global.asax file with empty spaces as suggested, but I'm still getting the same error. Additionally, I accessed the log files and received the following message:

"Error while running the 'Keep alive' schedule task. The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

Full message:

System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request) at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address) at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(String address) at Nop.Services.Common.KeepAliveTask.Execute() at Nop.Services.Tasks.Task.Execute()"

Hi terile,

This is definitely not an error related to the Header Menu. There should be some other errors. You can send us an email with your web site and login administration credentials and we can take a look at your log and see what is wrong.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team