Close

how to remove the message "You are running trail version........."

Lokesh
11 years ago
#2144 Quote
Hi,
I am using Nop Classic Theme in my nopcommerce 2.8 version.I installed it successfully. each and everything is fine, but sometimes while i am running my website i got a message "you are using trail version of nopmegamenu"........could you please tell me how to solve this problem
IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#2145 Quote
Lokesh wrote:
Hi,
I am using Nop Classic Theme in my nopcommerce 2.8 version.I installed it successfully. each and everything is fine, but sometimes while i am running my website i got a message "you are using trail version of nopmegamenu"........could you please tell me how to solve this problem

Hi Lokesh,

Thank you for choosing our products.

This message appears, because you are running a trial version of the Nop Mega Menu plugin. The Nop Classic theme comes with the trial version of our Nop Ultimate Plugin Collection and when you install the theme you also install the plugins. When you are running a trial versions of our plugins a trial message will appear. I recommend that you buy the plugins. As you can see the plugins greatly improve the look and feel of nopCommerce. Also you will get an outstanding support, constant improvement with new features and bug fixes and support for future versions of nopCommerce.

To remove the message you can either purchase the plugins, disable or uninstall them.

Have a wonderful day.

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
Lokesh
11 years ago
#2146 Quote
Hi Ivan Stoyanov,
Thanks for your reply...I have one more doubt regarding plugins.
With Nop Classic Theme package i got 7 plugins...but, i don't want all those, among them i want only two plugins.so, if i install only two plugins will it works fine or need to install all the plugins.....
IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#2147 Quote
Lokesh wrote:
Hi Ivan Stoyanov,
Thanks for your reply...I have one more doubt regarding plugins.
With Nop Classic Theme package i got 7 plugins...but, i don't want all those, among them i want only two plugins.so, if i install only two plugins will it works fine or need to install all the plugins.....

Hi Lokesh,

The plugins are independent from one another, so they can work separately. The only plugin that they are depending one is the Core plugin. So the Core plugin should always be installed if you want to use any of our plugins. As for the other plugins, you can uninstall any of them and the others will work.

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!