Close

Pixel Dimensions for Logo

aesmitty23
4 years ago
#15861 Quote
Hello. Does anybody know the recommended min / max height and width dimensions for the logo? I see the default dimension settings for various product images, but any idea on the logo?

Thanks!
hristo
4 years ago
#15869 Quote
aesmitty23 wrote:
Hello. Does anybody know the recommended min / max height and width dimensions for the logo?

It depends which of the two variants of the theme you are using. If you are using the second variant ("normal header"), the one shown on the second demo, we recommend to follow similar dimensions to the demo logo, approx. 160px width, and 35-40px height.

If you are using the first variant of the theme ("mobile header"), as shown on the first demo, you can experiment a bit more with the dimensions. width can be between 150 and 250px, height can be bigger too, although we recommend to not exceed 40px for best results.

The idea is that the theme works best with a low profile landscape logo. If your logo is a square, or portrait, you have to make some tests on your own and see what works best to you. The container limits the size of the logo image - if the image is too big, it will be scaled down to fit the container. We recommend to use actual size image and avoid scaling, sometimes scaling introduces bluriness.
Regards,
Hristo Gospodinov
Nop-Templates.com
jcr
4 years ago
#15947 Quote
Hello, I upload my logo image but is not display 
I try delete the image and upload a different but still I can only see default-image

can you help me..?
anton_ivanov
4 years ago
#15983 Quote
Hello,

I've already answered you in this post.

Hope that helps!
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com