Close

Pickup In Store - Move to Shipping "step"

jakubz
4 years ago
#15796 Quote
Hi.
I'm thiking is it possible move Pickup in store to "shipping". I think, i know how to do this (where cut and paste code), but ROPC is very sensitive for any changes (sometimes show errors when we change html etc) and i'm a little afraid about stable...  

Do you have any information (or make something similar) about similar change and how ROPC work after this?
SDobrev
4 years ago
#15803 Quote
Hi,

Pickup in-store and Shipping Address are different panels and there is a code which handles showing/hiding the panels. If you modify the markup you should carefully check if everything is working as expected.

We haven't made such customization so unfortunately, we can't help you about this change.
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com
jakubz
4 years ago
#15806 Quote
Hi! thx! yeap… i resign from this. I really don't understand why nopcommere team make "pickup points" put in address step... I think this should be first, or in delivery options step...

I think i check almost all OnePageCheckout available for nopcommerce and don't found nothing better than ROPC. But angular without "source code" is hard to change :(

By the way, is possible to receive source code to ROPC? or you don't sell it? (some developers give that option with higher price)
SDobrev
4 years ago
#15807 Quote
Hi,

Usually, we don't provide the source code of our products.

You can contact our sales team at [email protected]
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com