Close

Object reference not set to an instance of an object on nopCommerce 2.70

codicezerouno
11 years ago
#2087 Quote
Hi, I'm using your plugin on nopCommerce 2.70 but I get the error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object."
The complete error description is:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters.QueryStringManipulation.CatalogPagingFilteringModelDefaultValues.(Int32 ) at SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters.QueryStringManipulation.CatalogPagingFilteringModelDefaultValues.GetDefaultPageSize(Int32 categotyId) at SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters.QueryStringManipulation.QueryStringBuilder.(Int32 , CatalogPagingFilteringModel ) at SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters.QueryStringManipulation.QueryStringBuilder.BuildPagingFilterQueryString(Int32 categoryId, CatalogPagingFilteringModel pagingFilteringModel) at SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters.Controllers.Catalog7SpikesController.() at SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters.Controllers.Catalog7SpikesController.(ProductsModel ) at SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters.Controllers.Catalog7SpikesController.(Int32 , PriceRangeFilterModel7Spikes , SpecificationFilterModel7Spikes , AttributeFilterModel7Spikes , ManufacturerFilterModel7Spikes , CatalogPagingFilteringModel , String , String&  ) at SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters.Controllers.Catalog7SpikesController.GetFilteredProducts(Int32 categoryId, PriceRangeFilterModel7Spikes priceRangeFilterModel7Spikes, SpecificationFilterModel7Spikes specificationFiltersModel7Spikes, AttributeFilterModel7Spikes attributeFiltersModel7Spikes, ManufacturerFilterModel7Spikes manufacturerFiltersModel7Spikes, CatalogPagingFilteringModel pagingFilteringModel, String queryString) at lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] ) at System.Web.Mvc.ActionMethodDispatcher.Execute(ControllerBase controller, Object[] parameters) at System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.InvokeSynchronousActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass42.<BeginInvokeSynchronousActionMethod>b__41() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass8`1.<BeginSynchronous>b__7(IAsyncResult _) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResult`1.End() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.End[TResult](IAsyncResult asyncResult, Object tag) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeActionMethod(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass37.<>c__DisplayClass39.<BeginInvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__33() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass4f.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronously>b__49() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass4f.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronously>b__49() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass4f.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronously>b__49() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass4f.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronously>b__49() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass4f.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronously>b__49() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass4f.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronously>b__49() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass4f.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronously>b__49() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass37.<BeginInvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__36(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResult`1.End() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.End[TResult](IAsyncResult asyncResult, Object tag)
IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#2088 Quote
codicezerouno wrote:
Hi, I'm using your plugin on nopCommerce 2.70 but I get the error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

Hi codicezerouno,

When is this error occurring?  Have you by any chance removed the view mode, page size or sort options dropdowns? Please give us more information.

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#2089 Quote
Also can you please try and update the Ajax Filters plugin to the latest version. We added some bug fixes. For more information on how to do this please read the following article: http://www.nop-templates.com/t/How-To-Update-A-NopCommerce-Plugin

Ivan Stoyanov
codicezerouno
11 years ago
#2090 Quote
IvanStoyanov wrote:

Hi codicezerouno,

When is this error occurring?  Have you by any chance removed the view mode, page size or sort options dropdowns? Please give us more information.

Ivan Stoyanov

Hi Ivan,
  yes we disabled "Allow customers to select page size" in every category and "Allow view mode changing" in catalog settings.

Can you solve this issue?

Thank you.

codicezerouno
IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#2091 Quote
codicezerouno wrote:

Hi codicezerouno,

Ivan Stoyanov

Hi Ivan,
  yes we disabled "Allow customers to select page size" in every category and "Allow view mode changing" in catalog settings.

Thank you.

codicezerouno

Hi codicezerouno,

Yes we fixed this issue. You need to update to the latest version of the Ajax Filters.  Please read the following post:  http://www.nop-templates.com/boards/topic/412/object-reference-not-set-to-an-instance-of-an-object-on-nopcommerce-270#2089
codicezerouno
11 years ago
#2092 Quote
IvanStoyanov wrote:

Hi codicezerouno,

Ivan Stoyanov

Hi Ivan,

Thank you.

codicezerouno

Hi codicezerouno,

Yes we fixed this issue. You need to update to the latest version of the Ajax Filters.  Please read the following post:  http://www.nop-templates.com/boards/topic/412/object-reference-not-set-to-an-instance-of-an-object-on-nopcommerce-270#2089

Ivan, I followed the steps indicated in the post. I found the problem persists removing both page size and view mode selection option but the plugin works removing only view mode selection.

Thanks.
codicezerouno
IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#2093 Quote
codicezerouno wrote:

Hi codicezerouno,

Ivan Stoyanov

Hi Ivan,

Thank you.

codicezerouno

Hi codicezerouno,

Ivan, I followed the steps indicated in the post. I found the problem persists removing both page size and view mode selection option but the plugin works removing only view mode selection.

Thanks.
codicezerouno

Hi codicezerouno,

This is very strange. The problem should be fixed. Can you send us admin credentials to your website and FTP credentials to support (at) nop-templates.com
We need this in order to further investigate the problem.

Ivan Stoyanov