Close

Nop Ajax Cart not working

cooperchen
11 years ago
#1952 Quote
hi

my Nop Ajax Cart in Shop All Theme not working, but it can work on Default Theme. where am I wrong?

I can not see the Integrate Nop Ajax Cart check box in Nop Shop All Theme > settings
cooperchen
11 years ago
#1953 Quote
I go to All Settings make shopallthemepluginintegrationsettings.integratenopajaxcart > True, Nop Ajax Cart can work, but Nop Shop All Theme > settings still not see Integration of Nop Ajax Cart.

and in this way, Nop Ajax Cart will brought error of different good. the meaning that buy no.1 will give me no.2.
IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#1954 Quote
cooperchen wrote:
I go to All Settings make shopallthemepluginintegrationsettings.integratenopajaxcart > True, Nop Ajax Cart can work, but Nop Shop All Theme > settings still not see Integration of Nop Ajax Cart.

and in this way, Nop Ajax Cart will brought error of different good. the meaning that buy no.1 will give me no.2.

Hi cooperchen,

What version of nopCommerce are you using?
The Ajax Cart plugin now is integrated by widget, so there is no need for the setting that you are trying to add.
Please update you theme and plugins (you can do this by reading the following article http://www.nop-templates.com/t/How-To-Update-A-NopCommerce-Theme ).
After that go to the Settings of your Ajax Cart plugin and make sure that the Enable Nop Ajax Cart setting is checked.

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
cooperchen
11 years ago
#1955 Quote
thanks for reply. I follow your suggestion to read the guide, and delete all folders of plugins, and recopy them. and it work fine.

thanks a lot.