Close

Remove "Our Shops" title text

[email protected]
5 years ago
#15056 Quote
I'd like to remove the "Our Shops" title above the store locator map. It takes up too much space on the page. I have removed it from the two instances in the Resources.en-us within the plugin but it still shows on the screen. Can someone tell me where to find it or how I can remove this?

Update: I found "Our Shops" in the NOP string resources, and was able to edit, but not delete the title, which would be preferred. Any suggestions?
Valentin
5 years ago
#15057 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
I'd like to remove the "Our Shops" title above the store locator map. It takes up too much space on the page. I have removed it from the two instances in the Resources.en-us within the plugin but it still shows on the screen. Can someone tell me where to find it or how I can remove this?

Update: I found "Our Shops" in the NOP string resources, and was able to edit, but not delete the title, which would be preferred. Any suggestions?

Hello [email protected],

to achieve this, you need to add the following code:

.all-shops-page .page-title {
   display: none;
}

to this file in your file explorer:

~ Presentation/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.StoreLocator/Themes/DefaultClean/Content/StoreLocator.css

That is you are using only the plugin with the Default clean styling. If you are also using some of our themes, just add the code to your theme`s Custom Head Styles section in the admin panel and you will be good to go.
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com