Close

Mega Menu not working on Poppy theme

lllambias
5 years ago
#14855 Quote
Hi, I have nopCommerce installed with several stores running other nop-templates themes (Motion and Allure). Mega Menu works ok with them. I have just created a new store with Poppy theme, and when creating a menu for that store it is not displayed. Tried using a menu that works on other store, and it is not displayed either. No error logged. When I disable mega menu and enable nop menu to display Home, Contacts, Main categories, etc. nop menu is displayed correctly.

NopCommerce version 3.9
Poppy theme version: SevenSpikes.Theme.Poppy, Version=3.9.425.23986
Mega Menu version: SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.MegaMenu, Version=3.9.425.23986

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Valentin
5 years ago
#14856 Quote
lllambias wrote:
Hi, I have nopCommerce installed with several stores running other nop-templates themes (Motion and Allure). Mega Menu works ok with them. I have just created a new store with Poppy theme, and when creating a menu for that store it is not displayed. Tried using a menu that works on other store, and it is not displayed either. No error logged. When I disable mega menu and enable nop menu to display Home, Contacts, Main categories, etc. nop menu is displayed correctly.

NopCommerce version 3.9
Poppy theme version: SevenSpikes.Theme.Poppy, Version=3.9.425.23986
Mega Menu version: SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.MegaMenu, Version=3.9.425.23986

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Hello lllambias,

please submit a ticket for this issue and include a link to your store and admin credentials for it so we can investigate what the issue might be.

Do not post your credentials here because other users will be able to see them too!
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com