Close

JCarousel contains too many pictures

ryaneklipse
5 years ago
#14709 Quote
Hey everyone!

So I found a potential bug with cloud zoom using the jcarousel for the product thumbnails. The issue is that, only in desktop mode, the thumbnails repeat in the jacarousel. When in mobile / tablet, it has the correct number in images based on the product, which is strange. Is this potentially something on my side? We haven't made any changes to cloud zoom, and I don't think we've made any changes to the jcarousel either. Also when turning off the jcarousel option in the cloud zoom plugin, the product shows the correct number of images in desktop mode.

Also while I'm here, I have 2 questions about the jcarousel / cloud zoom. Is  there any way to change the option from dots to arrows? And if not, is there a way to change the active picture based on the dot clicked?

Thanks!
Valentin
5 years ago
#14717 Quote
ryaneklipse wrote:
Hey everyone!

So I found a potential bug with cloud zoom using the jcarousel for the product thumbnails. The issue is that, only in desktop mode, the thumbnails repeat in the jacarousel. When in mobile / tablet, it has the correct number in images based on the product, which is strange. Is this potentially something on my side? We haven't made any changes to cloud zoom, and I don't think we've made any changes to the jcarousel either. Also when turning off the jcarousel option in the cloud zoom plugin, the product shows the correct number of images in desktop mode.

Also while I'm here, I have 2 questions about the jcarousel / cloud zoom. Is  there any way to change the option from dots to arrows? And if not, is there a way to change the active picture based on the dot clicked?

Thanks!

Greetings ryaneklipse,

there shouldn't be any issue with the thumb carousel but just to be sure - please submit a ticket and include a link to your site and possibly admin credentials in it.

Please do not post your credentials here because other users will be able to see them, too.

As for your other questions - yes, the dots can be changed to arrows. However, clicking on the dots to change the active image is a bit more complicated and it will take some customizations to achieve.

If you want this functionality then we can offer you our new service called Theme Tweaks. With this service, we can do the customizations you need and you will pay only for the time it takes us to implement them.

Looking forward to your answer!
Have a nice day!
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com
ryaneklipse
5 years ago
#14719 Quote
Great! I'll post a ticket for the issue I'm having then.

As for the dots, how do I change them to arrows? Am I just missing an admin option on the cloud zoom carousel option?
Valentin
5 years ago
#14726 Quote
ryaneklipse wrote:
Great! I'll post a ticket for the issue I'm having then.

As for the dots, how do I change them to arrows? Am I just missing an admin option on the cloud zoom carousel option?

Greetings ryaneklipse,

normally you have the arrows of the carousel right over the main image as you can see on our demo here.

If you need to disable the dots, you can go in your admin panel to All settings and search for this setting - cloudzoomsettings.enablesliderdots. Then you need to set its value to false and the dots will disappear.
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com