Close

Basic Changes

skitrav
5 years ago
#14588 Quote
Has anyone tried to change the follow us links and logo's on homepage to "Contact us" with a phone number(with click to call action) and email address.

Also to display phone number in top header next to my account/wishlist etc as well as remove wishlist from here?

Has anyone tried to have a filter to filter my product dimensions like the slider for pricing?
nikola.dragiev
5 years ago
#14589 Quote
Hello,

Unfortunately, our free support doesn't include client customizations and we will not be able to help you with your requests. If you are interested in our custom services you can submit us a ticket and we will give you an idea about your first two requests. And for your third request, I'm afraid that similar to the price range slider filter will not be possible with the code we have at the moment in the Nop Ajax Filters plugin.
Best regards,
Nikola Dragiev
Nop-Templates.com
swap_roy
5 years ago
#14784 Quote
I want to the mega menu stick on the top when scrolling down.

Thanks in advance.
Valentin
5 years ago
#14785 Quote
swap_roy wrote:
I want to the mega menu stick on the top when scrolling down.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings swap_roy,

we can suggest a possible way to achieve this but have in mind that since this is not part of the original design of the theme - it has never been tested and if you encounter any issues in the future you would need to deal with them yourself.

Having that in mind, try adding the following code to your theme`s Custom Head Styles section:

@media all and (min-width:1025px) {
    .header {
         position: fixed;
         width: 100%;
         top: 0;
         left: 0;
         background: #fff;
         z-index: 1000;
    }
    .admin-header-links {
        position: fixed;
        top: 0;