Close

Skip checkout as guest screen

Bliangta
5 years ago
#14493 Quote
Hi, we want to skip the guest checkout page once user click the 'Add to cart' on the product details page. After the click the user should see the checkout screen. Can we do it using this plugin or setting in nop.
Bliangta
5 years ago
#14495 Quote
I am curious that default nop can skip the page and edit the package on checkout page. But this feature are missing from plugin. Am I missing any configuration?
Boyko
5 years ago
#14498 Quote
Bliangta wrote:
I am curious that default nop can skip the page and edit the package on checkout page. But this feature are missing from plugin. Am I missing any configuration?

Hi Bliangta,

Default nopCommerce does not support skipping the Checkout as Guest page so regardless of the plugin you are using you will be redirected to that page anyway.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Bliangta
5 years ago
#14503 Quote
Thanks Boyko for the reply. And for edit on the one page shopping cart page? I don't need any link to edit the product once on the cart page.
Boyko
5 years ago
#14505 Quote
Bliangta wrote:
Thanks Boyko for the reply. And for edit on the one page shopping cart page? I don't need any link to edit the product once on the cart page.

Hi Bliangta,

The One Page Checkout plugin does not have its own shopping cart page (it is the integrated in nopCommrece shopping cart page).
You can hide the edit link either with css (i.e display:none) or remove it from the code (comment the code). Simply search for it in the .cshtml files.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Bliangta
5 years ago
#14512 Quote
Used the default theme(3.7) and the edit link show on the checkout(as no css is modified).
Also under Admin/Setting/ShoppingCart - Allow cart item editing is enabled.

But as soon as the one page checkout plugin is enabled the edit link is gone.

Checked the razor view for default theme.
@if (Model.IsEditable && item.AllowItemEditing)
                               {
                                   var editCartItemUrl = Url.RouteUrl("Product", new {SeName = item.ProductSeName});
                                   editCartItemUrl = webHelper.ModifyQueryString(editCartItemUrl, "updatecartitemid=" + item.Id, null);
                                   <div class="edit-item">
                                       <a href="@editCartItemUrl">@T("Common.Edit")</a>
                                   </div>
                               }

But do not see any code in plugin. Not sure what is causing the issue now.
Bliangta
5 years ago
#14541 Quote
Can we get any thoughts on this issue.
Thank you
Boyko
5 years ago
#14544 Quote
Bliangta wrote:
Can we get any thoughts on this issue.
Thank you

Hi Bliangta,

As far as I understand you need to hide the Edit button and you are saying that it does not appear  in the One Page Checkout. What exactly is the problem here?
The "shopping cart" products in the One Page Checkout could be found in this file in 3.70:
SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.RealOnePageCheckout\Views\RealOnePageCheckout\OrderSummary.cshtml

It is Angular code but it is pretty clear if you want to remove/hide something should be pretty straightforward.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Practicas
5 years ago
#14992 Quote
I think the previous user means the situation about the first post, skip the checkout as guest screen.
Is there anything to do it?

Thank you.